Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A fuck buddy said " I love you "

dolcemimi

o.k. - I have a fuck buddy for 7 years now and he NEVER EVER talked about relationships or love with me.

Well I called him the other night and he was working - so he says " I love you but I can't talk right now" ...

NOW ..the " I love you" probably didn't mean anything but - that was the first time that I heard him say those words to me ...

If he meant " I love you as in ( I love you like a puppy or a favorite pair of socks ) ...why didn't he just casually blur it out before ?

2 weeks before that - I hung out with his friend who gave me a ride back to NJ - and I told him - I love your friend ( the F*** buddy) very much.

He told me " I'm gonna tell him I think you're a nice girl" ..

Then he told me my F**** buddy was askin him where he dropped me off and where I live ..

Hmmm .. can this be love ?

Don't you have friends who you are physically attracted to ?

WEll a f**** buddy is a friend you can have sex with and share good laughs with but no commitment or relationship ..

Ooookaaay ?! LOL

HEy - this is a serious topic !!! don't make fun of it !

Originally posted by dolcemimi

HUUUUh ?? Oh duh !

I did do that ! I don't know - I probably wanted to a lot of people to notice my post or somethin .. ..

Are you like an English teacher or somethin ?? LOL

nope lol :D just like to bust balls every once in a while hehehe.... i wonder if im the only one who noticed that :tongue:

hmmm it could be (love), but i would be very careful.

one thing i learned from "arrangements' is that sometimes the feelings get misplaced so to speak.

ask a friend who knows you both and see what they say.. its easier to make a fair call on this when you are separated or removed from "it" you know.

Originally posted by nycchic24

hmmm it could be (love), but i would be very careful.

one thing i learned from "arrangements' is that sometimes the feelings get misplaced so to speak.

ask a friend who knows you both and see what they say.. its easier to make a fair call on this when you are separated or removed from "it" you know.

well said. i think feelings get a little out of control in these kinds of arrangements. i wouldnt take it too seriously.

I always go to his place to knock boots ..every once a month or so ..

He's never been over to my house. He's in NYC I'm in NJ- He lives close to all the clubs. So when I'm in nyc - I call him.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh ....

I guess my ties with this guy is shady. ...

I always go to his place to knock boots ..every once a month or so ..

He's never been over to my house. He's in NYC I'm in NJ- He lives close to all the clubs. So when I'm in nyc - I call him.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh ....

I guess my ties with this guy is shady. ...

YEAH A LITTLE BIT ID SAY.

HUUUUh ?? Oh duh !

I did do that ! I don't know - I probably wanted to a lot of people to notice my post or somethin .. ..

Are you like an English teacher or somethin ?? LOL

I think it was like a "I don't want to hurt your feeling, you know I LOVE YOU I have to go"

I woudln't even read into it anymore, Until there is a passionate kiss and a I LOVE you follows .......................

Originally posted by perns2002

I woudln't even read into it anymore, Until there is a passionate kiss and a I LOVE you follows .......................

:laugh: :laugh: nooooooooooooooooooooo!

in the case a guy tells you "i love you" while kissing or making out or fucking,

"i love you" actually means "i love doing this right now"!

give it a thought :)

Originally posted by tastey

in the case a guy tells you "i love you" while kissing or making out or fucking,

So hows terd burglaring going for you over there in Germany? Good? Any magic ones found? :aright:

Originally posted by tastey

Your not getting what I am saying.............. :rolleyes: I dont feel like expalining either. Having a bad day............

I love you after a kiss and i love you but I have to go relaly quick big difference. Now GO Away

Originally posted by perns2002

Your not getting what I am saying.............. :rolleyes: I dont feel like expalining either. Having a bad day............

I love you after a kiss and i love you but I have to go relaly quick big difference. Now GO Away

:laugh:

okay now in this case both "i love you" just mean "shut up now" ;)