Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where's your spot

mssabina

where can some one touch/kiss/grab you that will drive you crazy?...besides the obvious spots :tongue:

for me, fingers along my collar bone and lower neck or kisses on my neck right under my ears give me chills...

i love how you can touch most guys on their inner thighs and right away they're all worked up...hehehe

i have to go with the popular answer....my neck...my ears also. if a girl licks, sucks, or kisses my neck and ears i go wild. kissing and licking my stomach is a big turn on for me too, but no girl ever seems to take the time to do that. i personally love kissing a girl's belly. MMmmmMmM

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i have to go with the popular answer....my neck...my ears also.

haha yea the guy i'm currently "seeing" goes, literally, absolutely CRAZY if i nibble/lick/suck his ear. we can be in public in the middle of a crowded street and he'd lose all control. hehe it's amusing at times :D

as for me, the neck too. i like having a guy rub the back of neck. also the small of my back and having it caressed. drives me crazy :drunk:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i have to go with the popular answer....my neck...my ears also. if a girl licks, sucks, or kisses my neck and ears i go wild. kissing and licking my stomach is a big turn on for me too, but no girl ever seems to take the time to do that. i personally love kissing a girl's belly. MMmmmMmM

i used to do that to one of my ex-bf's...he loooooved it when i ran my fingers down his stomach and kissed right above the waist of his jeans... i do it to other guys but they dont respond as much to it... :( i love guys ab area...yummy

i used to wear these earings that are like little hoops that wrapped around my ears and my boyfriend would "give head" to them. (not to my ear, the earing). the tip of his tounge on my ear along with his hot breat would make me so HOT. i have not found any other guy who could do that.

Originally posted by mssabina

the curves right under the abs, like this:

attachment.php?s=&postid=953687

btw, tastey, i said the NON-ovious spots :tongue:

omg.. obliques are the most delectable part of a mans body, along with his abs to match... :drool::love2:

ok.. back to the topic at hand... licking, sucking, biting my neck and i melt... also my back... running your fingertips lightly down my back while biting my shoulders and the back of my neck... beware of the puddle i create... :grin:

Originally posted by mssabina

the curves right under the abs, like this:

attachment.php?s=&postid=953687

btw, tastey, i said the NON-ovious spots :tongue:

HA! I have that picture too. I see you edited out the dirty parts. :tongue:

I have to go with the general consensus here... kissing, licking, nibbling and biting the sides and nape of my neck makes me *drip*

Originally posted by gabo

thats not brad pitt! thats my body with his head photoshopped on my body.

wtf!

Ya don't say- just the other day I found a whole shitload of pix with Salma Hayek's head on *my* body... fuckin' a man, this has got to stop...

Originally posted by tastyt

HA! I have that picture too. I see you edited out the dirty parts. :tongue:

I have to go with the general consensus here... kissing, licking, nibbling and biting the sides and nape of my neck makes me *drip*

tasty girl... post up the dirty pic... :tongue: i wannnnnnna see it!!!