Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, Do U Truly Like Ur Boobs?

DJGaryMatthews

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I have perfect 34c's. They are nice and perky, nice nips...not too big, not too small. THey look great in a shirt without a bra and for extra cleavage I just wear a nice bra, no padding necessary unless I REALLY want them popping out. I'm pretty happy with them....and I agree with the stomach compliment comment...that's what I'm the most worried about...it's nice, but I will never be completely happy with my stomach until it looks like Janet Jackson's.:devil:;)

Originally posted by phillydiva

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I have perfect 34c's. They are nice and perky, nice nips...not too big, not too small. THey look great in a shirt without a bra and for extra cleavage I just wear a nice bra, no padding necessary unless I REALLY want them popping out. I'm pretty happy with them....and I agree with the stomach compliment comment...that's what I'm the most worried about...it's nice, but I will never be completely happy with my stomach until it looks like Janet Jackson's.:devil:;)

Not needing a bra with certain shirts and they stay up, isn't it great.............. I am also trully belssed my the BOOB GOD ...............

I had a girl feel up my boobies at that place where Jon was spinning...next to Groovejet...

She came up to me...asked me if they were real....complimented me on them...and then...SHE WENT FOR THEM..grabbed them..and squeezed them..!! :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyme

I had a girl feel up my boobies at that place where Jon was spinning...next to Groovejet...

She came up to me...asked me if they were real....complimented me on them...and then...SHE WENT FOR THEM..grabbed them..and squeezed them..!! :laugh:

that was me dressed in drag. i liked the way the felt :drool:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Nice chest ;)

Looking Hot....:tongue: Funny but last time I saw you...(1st time I saw you lol) your chest looked a lot smaller...hmmm...Implants??:D

nah balloons ;)implants are too restricting. balloons i can take off, make em bigger, make em samller, or just pop em if i want to. plus i can get high off the helium when i suck my own nipples :screwy:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

nah balloons ;) implants are too restricting. balloons i can take off, make em bigger, make em samller, or just pop em if i want to. plus i can get high off the helium when i suck my own nipples :screwy:

haha

trueeeeeeeeeeee...Y didn't I think of that...!:biggrin: