Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are any miami clubs 18+

yaya33

I want to take some friends out on friday but a few of them are under 21. Any suggestions on where to go? Any dance club is fine.

A related question, does Bongos Cuban Cafe check IDs before 10pm? I was thinking we might be able to go there at 9pm to eat and just stay inside for the club. Do you guys think that would work?

BAD NEWS>>>>............

There very few clubs in miami that are 18+ you see i unfortuately fall under the same problem that you have.....i have 1 guy friend that is 20yo ...... if you like spanish music mix (sometimes with dance and hip hop) you can go to MAD HOUSE on sat nites or my sister says that fire house is 18+ and bahja beach club in ft lickadale and club atlantist - they made a big deal when the mayor of whatever city that is tried to make to beach in ft lickadale 21+ like they made it here in miami .............try those clubs and tell me how it goes!!!!!!:cool:

How about 6ho9 in the Grove? oh I'm sorry...it's 609.

The Bongos thing should work though if Spanish music is what you want to go 4....I remember when it first opened one of my friends did that and it turned out fine.

There are some clubs that are 18 and over for ladies, but since the under age one is a guy , u may run into a harder time trying to find places =/