Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it looks like i am going to stick around a little longer

dizzyscarlet

i think we may have to postpone my going away party.....cause i dont think i am going away....yet

i found out today that there are some problems with my registration at school and i have missed the deadline to register- i dont want to take a sem. off so i might stay this sem. and go in dec......FFFFUCK!!!:mad:

however, i still have to workout the details with my cousin...if there is not a way that i can hold on to my room in her apartment till i get there then i am goin.....

STAY TUNED FOR CONFIRMATION...................................

of course, we can always have the party anyways, and if i do end up staying a little longer then it can be a celebration that i am going to grace miami with my presence for a few more months :tongue::D

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

i think we may have to postpone my going away party.....cause i dont think i am going away....yet

i found out today that there are some problems with my registration at school and i have missed the deadline to register- i dont want to take a sem. off so i might stay this sem. and go in dec......FFFFUCK!!!:mad:

however, i still have to workout the details with my cousin...if there is not a way that i can hold on to my room in her apartment till i get there then i am goin.....

STAY TUNED FOR CONFIRMATION...................................

of course, we can always have the party anyways, and if i do end up staying a little longer then it can be a celebration that i am going to grace miami with my presence for a few more months :tongue::D

Glad 2 hear your stickin around nikki :D .... I say the party must go on though!!!

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Glad 2 hear your stickin around nikki :D .... I say the party must go on though!!!

of course we are going to move with the party....i am working on these passes and i think i might have obtained them, not sure yet...but it looks like 90% we are in there for free (entrance)

ps

i am glad u are staying, and i have the pictures from Burridge...with some incriminating evidence, NIKKI!!!:tongue: