Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Wb's ''change Of Heart'' Returning To The Roxy.

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

scott, im taking you up on that... i better be getting my serving of crackers.... lol....

so i guess the night is now callled

cheese and crackers @ The Roxy

instead of

Sexy @ The Roxy

youre a tool

Originally posted by roxyscott

when warner bros came up with the idea i loved it. it seems some of you thought it was all cheesy and shit...so its offical that night it will be know as cheese and cracks night...so i will be serving them all night.

youre a tool

Originally posted by ou812

Change of Heart??? That show used to be good when it first came out.........now it's like totally ghetto. I don't think I've seen a white person on it in like 2 years.

so because theres no white people its ghetto? please, white people wish they could be ghetto, thats why white kids buy rap albums and wear baggy jeans thinking they are hard. i swear people can be such racist and hippocrates it makes me wanna vomit.

Originally posted by roxyscott

when warner bros came up with the idea i loved it. it seems some of you thought it was all cheesy and shit...so its offical that night it will be know as cheese and cracks night...so i will be serving them all night.

what up scotttt...this is jim ...i love chesse in crackas . so its all good.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Ba Ba..B-Ba BAMITSHAM! :laugh::aright:

and your stilll the lil faggot that wont show your face or {should i say name} cus i know your deff one of these cool cp kids with 3333 posts... bamitshammm...um kid or should i say bitch come out and see me and talk shit..if not stop. cus the messageboard shit has gotten old.

Originally posted by bamitsme

and your stilll the lil faggot that wont show your face or {should i say name} cus i know your deff one of these cool cp kids with 3333 posts... bamitshammm...um kid or should i say bitch come out and see me and talk shit..if not stop. cus the messageboard shit has gotten old.

OOOWWAAAGOO OOGAHH OOGAWAAGAAAH OOOGOO!! :laugh::aright:

Originally posted by bamitsme

Simmer down there tiger....