Clubplanet Nightlife Community

firefight

Schnep28, you seriously need to grow up. Everyone knows your just jealous. You don't belong on this site for three reasons... one your fat... two your ugly... and three you can't dance. Stick with your bars in the city, getting drunk and sitting aroung talking. A lot of fun there. Oh Schnep see you at neptune's this weekend with all of our friends... oh wait I forgot your not going to get in because your under 21. Don't worry you can watch from the parking lot. :D :D :D

hahahah firefight ur what we call a real joke! Waaaann WAAAn WAAAN WWAAA WWWAAA Are u gonaa cry little boyoh wait let me get u a tissue..If u cant take the heat dont play with the fire.. Real small .. waaaaannnaaa

Originally posted by firefight43

Schnep28, you seriously need to grow up. Everyone knows your just jealous. You don't belong on this site for three reasons... one your fat... two your ugly... and three you can't dance. Stick with your bars in the city, getting drunk and sitting aroung talking. A lot of fun there. Oh Schnep see you at neptune's this weekend with all of our friends... oh wait I forgot your not going to get in because your under 21. Don't worry you can watch from the parking lot. :D :D :D

Listen, listen..I'm sure you derive great pleasure from fucking your dad in the ass every morning, but please..there's certain things you don't need to share! :aright: