Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AREA 2 was awsome

djshaned

i spent most of the time in the tent....

great early set by Tiesto....flight 643 was a treat!!

Digweed rocked a whole bunch of great deep progressive tracks that i was definitely feeling....and he set the tone for the man

CARL MOTHERFUCKIN COX!!!.....wow.....the man was just on point.....rockin 3 turntables like it was no one's buisness.....great set...he worked it!!!:D

spent limited time in the stage area...but i likes busta's performance...and it was nice to hear a little of Bowies performance

carl cox was amazing....i got there at like 730 for the end of digweed...i was pissed i missed busta and tiesto.....too many ravers but it wasnt bad at the end of the night...

post any tracks that u know of that cox played....especially...50,000 watts of pure bass....that song was fucking off the wallll....awesome time.....but afterwards...had no i.d. for shampoo....fucking cocksuckers.....

I agree, Tiesto and Carl Cox were amazing, although I liked Tiesto's set a lil better. The vocal tracks he played were amazing. Wasn't feeling Deiselboy too much, probably because of the guy rappin over the drum and bass.

My ears are still recovering :blank:

I was the guy with the grey echo swishies and the blue armed records shirt (moon and star and arabic).

Peace,

-XeNo-