Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can not fuckin sleep, plz help.......

tylenol pm is acetaminophen and dyphenhydramine, an antihistamine, exactly the ingredient in benadryl, i have both and I've used 'em both, I took 50 mg of dyphenhydramine last night at midnight, I was up till 3 am and woke up at 6 am :rolleyes:

I think there's something very wrong with my brain's chemistry :rolleyes:

thank you for the suggestion though I appreciate it ;)

are dangerous over extended periods of time,like anythiing I guess. I took Sonata at 7 PM tonight cause Istill have some leftover,they are like babypowder. Iused to take Ambien and it always works but theres a little problem with Ambien. Ambien isn't made for use over 30 - 60 maybe 90 days at the most. If you use it for more than that it makes you overly emotional, a little psychotiv even. You overreact in all directions to shit. There's others I know like Klonopin. I tried it once or twice a couple years ago and I think it worked OK but I took Ambien and Sonata for 15 months up until 4 mos. ago and I feel better having stopped. Other people have mentioned Kava Kava, but I thought I heard something real bad about that stuff in the news recently. My quest continues. If anyone has suggestions, please don't hesitate. Thanks. :)

I gotta let the dog out at 8 am anyway and I hear that every hour of resting in bed awake is like half an hour of sleep. I popped a Benadryl. Maybe between that and the methane gas from my Dobies farts will lull me to sleep. Although it might kill him early, if it works I can just feed Genghis really rich food and he can fart me to sleep. Sort of like carbon monoxide, I hope I wake up. :rolleyes: