Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pluryou

relationships

How do you ask someone that you love "do you want me or not" Long story short my ex fiance and I broke up because we were stationed away from each other. Now he wants to come and see me but does not know when. Basically I cant wait 4ever. I still love him a lot and that makes it so hard to ask. Help! Please. LOL

Plur, these things are always tricky. It's up to you when you feel like you've waited around enough. You can't wait around forever, and your ex shouldn't expect you to. It's all a balance of the scales, and when you feel like you patience has outweighed your love, then it would be the time to express how you feel about waiting around for so long. But, don't wait too long. I know it's cliche'd, but we're only young once, and life is short. Love is great, but don't wait around forever for one person. If you've already gotten to that point where you want to know if he wants to be with you, then tell him what you just said. That you can't wait around forever for him, and if he wants to be with you, then now is the time, otherwise, you're going to have to move on. It's a hard thing to do, but if it was not hard, they wouldn;t call them break-ups. They'd just be going away.

I appreciate the help. Gosh, it always seems I post all my problems. LOL I know I have to ask him. Ahh...gotta be strong. One thing I didn't mention was there is someone who likes me and I like him. Yeah..I know I should date him....but I wanna see what the deal is with my ex so there is no complications in the future.

if i was in that situation i would start dating the guy that your interested in and whos interested in you. as for your ex- fiancee, well tough luck, i mean you guys still like each other but the separation makes it dificult to do anything unless one of you is willing to move to where the other is sometime soon, even if that means quitting the army (for one or the two of you...you are in the army right? like whats his face...therunner)

My advice would be to wait and hold out for the love you really want to be with, but since the advice is coming from me you should do the exact opposite of what I say and listen to the advice of the others.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pluryou

I appreciate the help. Gosh, it always seems I post all my problems. LOL I know I have to ask him. Ahh...gotta be strong. One thing I didn't mention was there is someone who likes me and I like him. Yeah..I know I should date him....but I wanna see what the deal is with my ex so there is no complications in the future.

ex's are ex's for a reason, surely you're not gonna marry a guy that broke up with you because of distance. so where would your relationship go? fuck it, move on. try to find something more real and meaningful. a love where distance doesnt matter.

Originally posted by Kuro

My advice would be to wait and hold out for the love you really want to be with, but since the advice is coming from me you should do the exact opposite of what I say and listen to the advice of the others.

HAHAHA nice...:laugh:

Originally posted by Kuro

This is the worst advice I've ever read in my entire life.

:D :D :D

kuro's on a roll with this thread...

i agree with jroo...you wouldnt have broken up with the guy if it was JUST about distance. keep it in mind if there was something else that led y'all to break up, because sometimes distance helps you forget the bad experiences you had with someone.

of course...if you really did just break up over distance, and everything else was GREAT...i gotta wonder why y'all broke up.

Well, I e-mailed him this letter:

Hi!

Howz ya doin? I have a very important ? to ask and I'm gonna not beat around the bush like I have been doing. Is there any possibility of us getting back together? (more or less in the near future) No one knows what the future holds but that goes for anyone and anything. :) Yes, your probably like what the hell are you asking this for. Well, I've been getting mixed signals with you saying I liss you and wanting to come and see me. Is it a friend thing? If anything, please simply reply with a yes or no when you get this. However this turns out I hope we can at least remain good friends. You know I do still care about you. It may sound stupid but I worry to. Not heavily but when you don't e-mail me in over a week I begin to wonder what's up. I for sure wanna stay in contact. Remember if there is anything you ever need feel free to ask me. :) W/B Thank you. I liss you. TTFN!

There was more but that's it for the most part. Liss means I love u and I miss u (our own little thing) :tongue: Truth be told we never even fought.