Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

Sept. 14th, NYC

Just poking around and saw some upcoming ARC dates. On the 14th of September Saeed & Palash are playing with James Zabelia (and Bill Patrick in the arcade). :eek:

I definitely think I'll be taking the trip down... barring a visit from someone BIG here in Boston that night (they would have to be Howellsesque)

Oh, speaking of which, Avalon says Howells is playing there in the fall... no word on a date yet though. :hat:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You peeps really should try to make it down for a DT night.....it goes till 10am

Anyway, have fun....I'll be in VEGAS that weekend

:tongue: yes jon has decided to follow the party with me and my boston girlies to vegas --- hehehe all 18 of us :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

:tongue: yes jon has decided to follow the party with me and my boston girlies to vegas --- hehehe all 18 of us :laugh::laugh:

hoooold up wait a second....you and 17 boston girls are going to vegas ?

why wasn't i invited for this ????

Originally posted by nycchic24

18 girls going to Vegas :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Now that's a fucking party! Soooooo, who's up for vegas?

vic, I saw that JVM and Burridge will be at ARC, but I thought it was a couple of weeks earlier. Man, I really would love to see them together too, but I think I'd rather go down for S&P + Zabelia