Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oral? Anal? Intercourse? What's Your Favorite?

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by somebitch

did you ever get to give it to you girl in the ass? :confused:

HA! We're among friends; don't be shy now, feel free to ask him whatever's on your mind! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

If I had a gun at my head, I'd say that more than anything I like to lay back and relax while his tongue laps away at my kitty...

But then again, when I'm actually cumming... there's nothing like being pounded by a rock hard cock :drunk:

i love eating pussy....i love staying down there forever until i get as hard as ever then i go for the kill...however ladies i need help...i do love anal too...but the girl that i am seeing she will not let me. how can i convince her...i am desperate at this point:confused:

Guest gabo

I lovvvve everything!

I love to spoil the girl I am with. I really love the eating the ass pussy combo, It drives me nuts and I love the reaction I get.

Originally posted by nvsr2r

i love eating pussy....i love staying down there forever until i get as hard as ever then i go for the kill...however ladies i need help...i do love anal too...but the girl that i am seeing she will not let me. how can i convince her...i am desperate at this point:confused:

OK, can he be the new abuse case?:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

i like everything but i guess if i had to pick one, i'll go with a good old fashion fuck....

well then again... i dont think i really do anything the old fashion way ;)

ugh that is so hot! you naughty girl you!

come to daddy for a spanking

Guest gabo
Originally posted by darthvader

My all-time fav.....Lookin down at that ass while I'm hittin that pussy doggy-style! :D

that really is a great site! omg I love it!

the site of my cock slide in and out.... her tight asshole just starring at me, begging to be fucked! I love it!

Originally posted by thehype

I love to stick my finger in a girl's ass then after a few minutes, then i take the finger i shoved in her ass and i make hersuck on that finger

R u kidding me, she doesn't realize. Freakin' dummie, why woud you do that?

Originally posted by gabo

that really is a great site! omg I love it!

the site of my cock slide in and out.... her tight asshole just starring at me, begging to be fucked! I love it!

I think a lot of men love that view....even when, or maybe even more, when the ass is a 'no-entry' zone... it's funny though how a 'shitty hole' can be so sexy to a lot of men.