Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ch0sen0ne

I'm Too Big.....

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT MY COCK IS TOO BIG......LADIES WHAT IS TOO BIG?.....WHAT IS THE PERFECT COCK SIZE YA'LL COULD HANDLE?

ANYONE WANT TO SEE? ;)

Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. :laugh: Get back in the celler dicksnot! :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. :laugh: Get back in the celler dicksnot! :aright:

WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU UP THE ASS TO PROVE IT....JUST DON'T LIKE IT TOO MUCH FAGGY :hump:

im actually too big too. it sounds like bs but its a real problem. its a bitch when ur too big cuz chix bleed and shit and you cant just be rough and bang it around, u got to be careful you dont hit the cervix. that always sux. dude, try getting a taller/bigger girlfriend.

i have a friend whose guy was too big for the magnum condoms. they went through an entire box o' 12 trying to get one on, but no such luck. the guy's 6'4", my friend's 5'3". they ended up never having sex. that was partially due to other reasons, though; they weren't compatible in other ways. but, contrary to popular belief, a guy who can't fit the biggest condom on the market is definitely not every girl's dream come true.