Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some C R O B A R INFO 4 Ya ***

Hey everyone,

havent posted in awhile, but i though i would kinda clear a few things up that are being said about the Future CroBar that is opeining its door's on West 28th Street.

Before i start, i told some of you guys about Snach* a small loung/club that im in volved with, and things with that are looking good we want to be open and Up, and running by December, and were pulling in some Yummy House Dj's who will be spinning, so were gonna keep the music sorta housey" with no TRANCE

and NO SHIT, were gonna be rocking some UK, n some US Garage Dj's and some Very yummy house Fav's....so i really hope the buzz explodes, and we get a new little venue to call home"

onto CROBAR> LOL

no i dont have anythign to do with it opening, but i do know some shit..... first off, LOL

Danny Tenaglia as a Resident dj.......

NEVER, lol

that is such a Lie,rumor, whatever u wanna call it, but Danny will never move his party, to a Venue of that size, when he is very happy with ARC, Resident Dj's are just being "thought" about at this time, and nothing is in Stone, i do know international talent will be hosted on Saturday's

the clubs, now being Built up, and the Building Structure in half way done, form what im told and from what i saw

also i think from looking at it, that the main floor is ALOT bigger than twilo's main floor, people have been saying it will be the same size, i think its a little larger, Phazon is GO, and that's a FACT JACK< LOL and i think intell 6 is doing the lighting system, there based out of Spain, i believe? anyway, yes yes sounds yummy kids> this could get good

oh and im doing ok, for the people who know, Radiation is real fun, lol but im cool

anyway see yeah lata Bitches

Jay