Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Laurie619

Yes, I am a little on the plump side, but I cant help that I'm live with my Italian family who cooks really well :mad: As for everyone “being up my ass” well I have no idea. .maybe because they dont like my opinions :confused: HOPE THAT HELPED YA OUT!;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Yes, I am a little on the plump side, but I cant help that I'm live with my Italian family who cooks really well :mad: As for everyone “being up my ass” well I have no idea. .maybe because they dont like my opinions :confused: HOPE THAT HELPED YA OUT!;)

I dont think your Fat or Ugly but its just the things you say that piss people off. You Say things that cause drama on purpose and you attack people for no reason. When you say the things you say you have to expect to get Attacked. Just My Opinion though.

Guest saleen351

Vegas just came in with 28 posts for the over/under for this thread... who wants some action on this?

Originally posted by binoys

I dont think your Fat or Ugly but its just the things you say that piss people off. You Say things that cause drama on purpose and you attack people for no reason. When you say the things you say you have to expect to get Attacked. Just My Opinion though.

I SAY THINGS THAT CAUSE DRAMA. . .:eek: I JUST POST HOW I FEEL. . . When I realize I've made a mistake, I take immediate steps to correct it. Sorry, if you and everyone else take my OPINION as DRAMA. . .

Originally posted by fkornre

perhaps laurie can post a pic of herself so those of us who will never see her can:idea:

Yeah I could use a pic....There are mixed reviews on the board, she says shes plump but others are saying otherwise...:D

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah I could use a pic....There are mixed reviews on the board, she says shes plump but others are saying otherwise...:D

WHAT IS FAT THOUGH. . .:confused: LETS JUST LEAVE WHAT I LOOK LIKE OUT OF IT. . .DOES THAT REALLY MATTER :rolleyes:

The drama that follows Laurie all over this board has nothing to do with the way she looks... I have never seen her but I unfortunately I have suffered through some of her idiotic posts.

The drama is created but her foolish, childish comments.

P.s. Laurie... please post a pic. I am dying to know if you look as foolish as you sound.;)

WHAT IS FAT THOUGH. . .:confused: LETS JUST LEAVE WHAT I LOOK LIKE OUT OF IT. . .DOES THAT REALLY MATTER :rolleyes:

I really dont want to get into what fat is??? I was just curious to see your face!! Nothing wrong with that:D

Originally posted by jp18

I really dont want to get into what fat is??? I was just curious to see your face!! Nothing wrong with that:D

I think I'll be at METRO this THRUSDAY, and MERGE this SATURDAY ask GEORGE who I am he might point me out!! Oh and I might* be @ SURF CLUB on SUNDAY if not DJAIS depends how my finger is doing if I go out or not! ;)

I think I'll be at METRO this THRUSDAY, and MERGE this SATURDAY ask GEORGE who I am he might point me out!! Oh and I might* be @ SURF CLUB on SUNDAY if not DJAIS depends how my finger is doing if I go out or not! ;)

Ok Fair enuff

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

SPEAKING OF FAT AND UGLY....HOW YA' DOIN' BROTHA?

I'm chilling, drinking an import watching the market recap....

True...................

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm chilling, drinking an import watching the market recap....

True...................

WHAT PART OF FLORIDA ARE YOU TERRORIZING?

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO ORLANDO FOR WORK AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HOT SPOTS TO GO TO......