Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when things get reaaaaaaaaally bad...

i would have to say just the thought of ending up looken like joeG makes me wanna go to the gym and just the thought of ending up with a girl who looks like wild skies makes me wanna go out and meet new people LoL so u peopel kinda inspire me i guess :laugh:

Originally posted by shook

i would have to say just the thought of ending up looken like joeG makes me wanna go to the gym and just the thought of ending up with a girl who looks like wild skies makes me wanna go out and meet new people LoL so u peopel kinda inspire me i guess :laugh:

I think you're the only person in the world I wouldn't rather be... and that really says something coming from a NOTHING like me...

sometimes you can't get 3 things to work right at once but if you procrastinate a little you sure can get 10 things to fuck up at once

judge me not by how many times I fail but by how many times I fail and get back up again and succeed.

you fall, you bounce

I will usually get really fucked up, go and indulge in many hedonistic pleasures, food, sex, drugs, alcohol, music, etc. and then reasses everything when I come back to Earth and try again changing my angle or perspective if I have to.

Originally posted by shook

haha and the thought of my grasp of english and mental prowess degrading to a level like yours is what keeps me in school and off the juice.

so yeah we all certainly do inspire each other, don't we ;)