Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys are hillarious

erifevoorg

You guys are fuckin hillarious, instead of playing with your DJ equipment, you should be doing sarcastic standup comedy, you would be a riot. But, you rather spend 12 hours a day posting messages in clubplanet. Sounds like a pretty pathetic life to me. And by the way, after scratchin your records of Gay techno music at Gay nightclubs in Boston, you should come to Chicago where we have real original music, not other peoples shit thrown together on turntables. Isn't Boston the Gay capitol of the world?Can't wait for your reply girls, have fun!

Yours Truly,

erifevoorg

Originally posted by erifevoorg

You guys are fuckin hillarious, instead of playing with your DJ equipment, you should be doing sarcastic standup comedy, you would be a riot. But, you rather spend 12 hours a day posting messages in clubplanet. Sounds like a pretty pathetic life to me. And by the way, after scratchin your records of Gay techno music at Gay nightclubs in Boston, you should come to Chicago where we have real original music, not other peoples shit thrown together on turntables. Isn't Boston the Gay capitol of the world?Can't wait for your reply girls, have fun!

Yours Truly,

erifevoorg

So only original music comes from Chicago,:blank: Oh ok I see now, wow I always wondered where all the music came from.

And only a person interested in the gay scene would know say that a place was the gay capitol of the world:blank:

Are you trying to tell us something, its ok your parents will still love you:isok: