Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

i just can't help myself...

so, i really should be making the most of my time on my day off and getting shit done in the early part of the day, but here i am, in the bump forum, of all places. i turned on my comp, saying to myself, "ok, i'm only going to see if i got e-mails from [person x and person y], then i'll go and take a shower and get going." but, after seeing cp response e-mails in my inbox, i couldn't resist following them, and time's just a wastin' and a wastin'. man, this is sad. i blame this on all of you postwhores, setting a bad example for me all this time. it's all your fault that i'll never get anything done for the rest of my life disappointed.gif .

have you ever thought of taking that function off from your CP profile..i used to have it and it was insane..i was going :goofy: 'cos every 2 min, i was getting an e-mail from cp..it didnt help that back then shadygroovedc replied to everyting like there was no tommorow and 75% of the e-mails i was getting were shadygrooves replies to threads i had posted on...i was going totally nutz....until i said to myself that if i didnt turn that function off i was going to end up :compsux::pissy:

BuMp "..." forum is addictive. Didn't i tell you that when we had lunch :confused:

And as for your inability to focus on work, there's GOTTA be a library nearby with 56K modem, which will make it impossible to use CP, therefore urging you to get work done ;)