Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats a good size for a woody?

latina18

Originally posted by tastyt

I'd hate to imagine even vaginal sex w/a 9 1/2 inch cock, but anal??? You must be out of your gourd.

PS, 5 1/2 inches in the national average.

No anal here...and it fits in vaginally....I've known a few black guys that had like 12 inch cocks....:jawdrop:

Originally posted by phillydiva

No anal here...and it fits in vaginally....I've known a few black guys that had like 12 inch cocks....:jawdrop:

You must seek this shit out. Hey..I got a couple friends of mine that'd like to shoot a video with you. I'll cut you 10 percent of the gross, only catch is: It's gonna be hard on the pipes. :aright:

Originally posted by phillydiva

you definitly must be looking for the big cock group to hang with...12" cocks are not a normal thing..and people saying that black people are more hung then any other race is all in proportion...here are some facts:

VARIABLE MODEST AVERAGE ENDOWED

Erect Length

modest 141.5mm (5.6")

adverage 161.8mm (6.4")

endowed 181.1mm (7.1") (this is where i fit, over 7.1 actually)

Erect Circumference 117.6mm (4.6") 127.4mm (5.0") 137.8mm (5.4")

Personal Data of Adult Subjects Variable Value

Sample Size 2,545

Average Age 29.7yrs

Average Weight 80.9 kg (178.3 lbs)

Average Height 1.80 m (70.8")

Surprisingly, that contrary to popular myth, Black males have shorter erect lengths than their Caucasian counterparts. However, due to the small sample size and large variation in lengths, this "difference" is not statistically significant. The average flaccid length among Blacks however was 93.8mm (3.7") compared to 87.7mm (3.4") for Caucasians, which may be responsible for the impression that Black men have greater erect dimensions. Again, I emphasize that these observations must remain tentative.

There was a significant difference in length between Caucasians and both Hispanic and East Asians (those of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese descent). Whereas with Hispanics, such a difference was limited to erect length only, with East Asians all five measurements were statistically lower in comparison to Caucasians. Although part of this difference may be due to the shorter stature of East Asians height matched comparisons with Caucasian subjects nevertheless failed to alter this finding.

The figure in which men were asked to rate members of their own ethnic group with respect to size. Of particular interest was the response of East Asian subjects. Among East Asians residing in the East, 31% felt that they were generally of modest size, compared to 56% of those living in the West. This is probably due to the fact that Western countries tend to be more racially diverse, allowing for greater interaction and hence comparison with men of different ethnic backgrounds. It is also interesting to note that the vast majority of Black subjects stated that they tended to be well endowed; an opinion which was not borne out by the results of this study.

all blacks think they are hung like horses just like the asians do...thats some funny shit...

of course any "facts" are dependent on the data and who got it and where they got it from...

this is interesting to:

You see, the vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only a mere 7.5cm (3") long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different. And even when she has been aroused, her vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4"). So it's obvious that any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless, of course, he happens to be one of those very, very rare guys with an erect penile length of less than 4".

You're probably wondering how on earth a man with an average length penis of 6 ½" manages to insert his penis into a normal woman's vagina at all. Well, the answer is quite simple - the vagina has the most remarkable capacity for lengthening if something is introduced into it gradually. So the exceptional man whose penis is, say, 20.5cm (8") long can still make love to literally any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his organ very slowly. If he does this, her vagina will quite happily lengthen by 150 per cent or even 200 per cent to accommodate him.

if u are used to 9.5 or even 12 for some reason then your fucking the exceptions out there..dont expect every guy to be that size and when u move on from that man meat you wont be satisfied...spoiled yourself rotten..bummer