Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best things in life are free...

dgmodel

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

-Love/Falling in Love

YEah, the best things in life that are free aren't necessarily material goods. They're more like the things that count, like trust, devotion, understanding, and favors :)

If u don't have those, you are broke ~

Originally posted by dgmodel

SHOES, SOCKS, UNDERWEAR, JEANS, SHIRT, (GLASSES IF NECCASSARY), HAIRCUT, RAZOR TO SHAVE, CAR TO GET TO BEACH, INSURANCE, MAINTENANCE ON CAR, PAY TO GET ONTO BEACH, ETC... ALL COST MONEY...

o stop those dont count:tongue:

Mine is sitting somewhere with my friends and talking about absolutely nothing in particular

Love/falling in love is another one:)

glowgrlnyc ...good to see you back!!

okay see that bumb in the city?laying there on the corner, no money dead broke... how can he experience any of things you guys listed above? will anyone of you ladies date him? george would you trust him? would you understand him? lauren would you let him sit around with you and your friends and talk? dont say yes cause none of you would... so bottom line is everything costs something... i think only air is free...

Originally posted by dgmodel

okay see that bumb in the city?laying there on the corner, no money dead broke... how can he experience any of things you guys listed above? will anyone of you ladies date him? george would you trust him? would you understand him? lauren would you let him sit around with you and your friends and talk? dont say yes cause none of you would... so bottom line is everything costs something... i think only air is free...

i disagree. Everything in life is relative. No, of course it would be harder for him to enjoy the better things in life as we do. But i believe that poor people learn to recognize the value and importance of simpler things in life, like if they have a pet dog, or if they have a favorite pair of shoes.

It may be harder for them to acquire things, but the things they DO have, are valued and loved more than we love our common things.

Originally posted by gmccookny

i disagree. Everything in life is relative. No, of course it would be harder for him to enjoy the better things in life as we do. But i believe that poor people learn to recognize the value and importance of simpler things in life, like if they have a pet dog, or if they have a favorite pair of shoes.

It may be harder for them to acquire things, but the things they DO have, are valued and loved more than we love our common things.

Exactly.

For him, the things he does have are important to him. Like George said, a pair of shoes for example, could be his most valued possession. For me, the most important part of my life are my friends. Just sitting with them and talking to them, makes me happy and since theyre not rent-a-friends, they dont cost anything:tongue: I'll do things for them and not expect anything in return and vice versa. So to me, they are the best things in life that are free.

This is for all you shoppers out there...

The best things in life are free

But you can keep them for the birds and bees

Give me money

Thats' what I want, thats' what I waaaaaaaaant yeah

That's what I want

Your lovin gives me a thrill

But your lovin don't pay my bills

Give me money

That's what I want, thats what I waaaaaaaaant yeah

That's what I want

Money don't get everything its true

But what it don't get I can't use