Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you ever hear voices in your head?

Originally posted by perns2002

I def. hear VOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICESSSSSSSSSSSSS inside my head.

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIcccccccccccesssssssssssssssssssssss

There was a song like that....Voices going around in my head....Voices.....Cant remember who its from...Wasnt a bad song:D

Originally posted by jp18

There was a song like that....Voices going around in my head....Voices.....Cant remember who its from...Wasnt a bad song:D

Yeah I just sang it for you...................... VOooooooooooiceeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss Love that song.

Originally posted by latinaz

YOUR RIGHT ...BUT THEN THE OTHER SIDE WILL JUST STOP TALKING TO ME :(

HOW ARE YOU JP??:hat:

Im excellent today...A little dissappointed that I have plans that do not include TEMPTS on saturday (but im trying to work something out), but good all the same...You coming to DEKO tonite??

How are you??

Im excellent today...A little dissappointed that I have plans that do not include TEMPTS on saturday (but im trying to work something out), but good all the same...You coming to DEKO tonite??

How are you??

Im great - up early this morning...wanna work out but I dont think thats gonna happen till about 3 today. Im suppose go out on a "date" tonite :rolleyes: but I dont think thats gonna happen so I'll be coming up to Deko. :D

How are you??

Call anytime for directions lines are open.............. :D

Originally posted by latinaz

Im great - up early this morning...wanna work out but I dont think thats gonna happen till about 3 today. Im suppose go out on a "date" tonite :rolleyes: but I dont think thats gonna happen so I'll be coming up to Deko. :D

Im sorry if your date falls thru, but will be xstatict to see you this evening...:D

I cant work out b4 noon....I am to spaced out in the morning.

Originally posted by so54

people who hear voices don't bother me.......... it's what the voices are telling them to do thats scary :knife:

Dont worry, the voice in my head is usually telling me to stop thinking about whatever it is Im thinkng about doing...;)

Dont worry, the voice in my head is usually telling me to stop thinking about whatever it is Im thinkng about doing...;)

well thats a plus:aright:

btw...THUNDERCATS RULE!!!!!!!