Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

just say it!

damn - color me square, but half the time i don't know what you guys are talking about.

too many metaphors, children.

the things you're referring to are fun for you and you're not ashamed to do them, so why are you ashamed to discuss them in plain english? help me out, here chat1.gif .

Originally posted by weyes

damn - color me square, but half the time i don't know what you guys are talking about.

too many metaphors, children.

the things you're referring to are fun for you and you're not ashamed to do them, so why are you ashamed to discuss them in plain english? help me out, here chat1.gif .

I think this is the most confusing one of all- what are you talking about??? :confused:

...metaphors imply thinking...

We don't do that..

...as confusing as this post is, i just have to say...

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING I DONT UNDERSTAND MEN/WOMEN POSTS - they only incite our feelings to bash the opposite sex...and dont tell me we need to discuss both sides so we can learn from each other...these posts never achieve that...ok...there I just "said it"..

Originally posted by phatman

...metaphors imply thinking...

We don't do that..

...as confusing as this post is, i just have to say...

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING I DONT UNDERSTAND MEN/WOMEN POSTS - they only incite our feelings to bash the opposite sex...and dont tell me we need to discuss both sides so we can learn from each other...these posts never achieve that...ok...there I just "said it"..

I think she was referring to us all in a gender-neutral "you guys," I don't think she was talking about men specifically.

Originally posted by tastyt

I think she was referring to us all in a gender-neutral "you guys," I don't think she was talking about men specifically.

oops...i'm on a roll today...better just stay away today...bad posting karma...thanks...and sorry for the outburst...pooh bears can over react sometimes, esp. when they're hungry for honey...

for example:

"i loooove GOLD"

what the hell does that mean? that's what ii'm talking about when i say speaking in metaphors. i'm not talking about the "differences between men and women" threads at all. it's when you guys use euphamisms that i can't comprehend. really, it's just much easier to say, "i like butt sex," than "i love to have starship flight," or whatever. throw me a bone, people, and give me some straight talk, please :D !

Originally posted by phatman

wanna fuck?

no, thank you, but thank you :D . that kind of clarity works for me :) (although y'all can have poetic liscense, i'm not saying i think it should always be clinical or blunt. just something that is understandable.). if you had recommended i pick up "the great gatsby" and had expected me to know that that was a euphamism for "doin' the nasty," i wouldn't've been in the right mindset when i arrived at your house, and my bookbag would've been unnecessarily too heavy.