Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Codica - thought of you last night at area2

LOL.. aww.. right as I'm sitting here making my mid-day rounds on the boards.. I'm over on ADB and Artur IMs me and tells me there is a post for me over in New York on CP..

Aww.. and then I read the post and I look directly to my left at the bottle sitting next to me on the floor and smile. :)

Tiesto's got good taste. Maybe if I get lucky, me and him can go out for drinks sometime. ;)

Hope you all had a fabulous time. I was at work, thinking about all of you.. thinking about how lucky you are and how I wanna kill you.. :tongue:

But please.. tell me.. because I'm too lazy to read all the reviews..

How was my man: Carl MUTHAFUCKIN' Cox?!?!?! :eek:

Originally posted by codica3

How was my man: Carl MUTHAFUCKIN' Cox?!?!?! :eek:

:eek: OMFG he tried to kill me! i danced so hard just when i thought i couldn't anymore. he was amazing!!!!

sorry if that makes you more upset that you didn't go....

Blahh.. dammit.. the only reason I really wanted to go too was cause of Cox.. that's ok.. like Artur said, I'll see him at WMC. ;) But anyways.. what did you think of Digweed?? I talked to some people and they said he was fucking amazing.. even some non-fans of Digweed were converted apparently yesterday..