Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did U Ever Feel...

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by xtcgspot

that u just werent good enough for someone? either in a current realtionship, or did u ever look back at a past relationship and think "i wasnt a good bf/gf" or "i never really treated that person as good as i should have"

do yourself a favor and dont waste your time even thinking about shit like that... you cant change the past, all you can focus on is the present...

there's no point in even contemplating past relationships, cause really, nothing good ever comes out of that... :blown:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

do yourself a favor and dont waste your time even thinking about shit like that... you cant change the past, all you can focus on is the present...

there's no point in even contemplating past relationships, cause really, nothing good ever comes out of that... :blown:

I tend to agree with you........

One thing I gotta add though is that its easier said than done.

if youre never looking back on past relationships, there is really no way to grow... you CAN change the perspective you take ON the past though, and improve your current or future relationships... and being introspective on such an issue could lead to more deep/fulfilling ties to your loved one in the future...

perhaps you really werent a good person in the past, and knowing that you can be a good person to the next one you love?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I tend to agree with you........

One thing I gotta add though is that its easier said than done.

i agree with you, but really, it def. has to be done... there is no point in driving yourself crazy with that shit... i did it for way too long and nothing came out of it...

Originally posted by neptune1

if youre never looking back on past relationships, there is really no way to grow... you CAN change the perspective you take ON the past though, and improve your current or future relationships... and being introspective on such an issue could lead to more deep/fulfilling ties to your loved one in the future...

perhaps you really werent a good person in the past, and knowing that you can be a good person to the next one you love?

Very well said.

Im with someone now who i feel isn't doing enough for me. But i realize that she has a lot of stuff to settle in her life b4 she can get serious, so im willing to take it slow in order for us to grow together.

I think it's good to look back and see things for what they were. But don't consume yourself with those thoughts. Take them for what they are, and change your action for future relationships.

(i.e. learn to trust someone more or be there for them when they need you, even if that means putting down a "chill out" night with your buddies)

that u just werent good enough for someone? either in a current realtionship, or did u ever look back at a past relationship and think "i wasnt a good bf/gf" or "i never really treated that person as good as i should have"

no

get rid of your low self esteem, no point in putting yourself down.

Originally posted by neptune1

thats kinda how im lookin at things. i dont think i was all i should/could have been in the past, but i know that i learned ALOT!! and there are mistakes i made that i would NEVER make again in a future relationship. so i guess the only good that came outta my whole mess is that ill never hurt another girl like ive done before. at least i hope i never do, cuz it makes me feel horrible = /

Originally posted by klohe

eventually a WOMAN gets tired of that shyt and finds herself a REAL MAN!

true that women tend to get tired of "the game" with age. but they don´t get themselves a "real man" then but just ANOTHER SORT OF MAN.

and that´s fine with me, i don´t even WANT anything over 23

i want´em young and tight, 18-21 is just right :)

hehe what a rhyme, i should start writing that shit down and become famous ;)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh yeah cause guys A L W A Y S pick the nice girls, right??!~ :nono:

:cuss:

bring me them nice girls! thing is, they don´t fequent the places i do (IOW most don´t even leave their house other than to go to college or a female friend to "talk"). in clubs you can spot them quite easily as it are mostly those sitting somewhere (most of the time alone because their friends are on the dancefloor or "alone" in the sense being part of a group but not talking to anyone, not participating in the convo) with a coke or a water, no alcohol.

these girls however present no challenge at all, they are unexperienced and depend FULLY on your lead. IOW in her mind you "know" how the interaction should go, how fast, how far, etc. and she will follow. also they will become dependent on you VERY fast. you´re taking the role of a "guide" for her.

if you´re into having a dominant/submissive relationship go for the nice girls.

on that matter, ever noticed that the intelligent and conservative girls are much wilder in bed than the blonde bimbos? it´s like the smart conservative girls want to explore more and more of their sexuality and get bored with "vanilla sex" pretty fast. in contrast i have never fucked a bimbo that was into some kinky sex, they´re sooooooo plain.

Originally posted by tastey

bring me them nice girls! thing is, they don´t fequent the places i do (IOW most don´t even leave their house other than to go to college or a female friend to "talk"). in clubs you can spot them quite easily as it are mostly those sitting somewhere (most of the time alone because their friends are on the dancefloor or "alone" in the sense being part of a group but not talking to anyone, not participating in the convo) with a coke or a water, no alcohol.

these girls however present no challenge at all, they are unexperienced and depend FULLY on your lead. IOW in her mind you "know" how the interaction should go, how fast, how far, etc. and she will follow. also they will become dependent on you VERY fast. you´re taking the role of a "guide" for her.

on that matter, ever noticed that the intelligent and conservative girls are much wilder in bed than the blonde bimbos? it´s like the smart conservative girls want to explore more and more of their sexuality and get bored with "vanilla sex" pretty fast. in contrast i have never fucked a bimbo that was into some kinky sex, they´re sooooooo plain.

just cuz the girl is "nice" doesnt mean she's quiet. she doesnt have to be that girl sittin in the corner of the club, or the one that never leaves her house except to go to school and work. there's plenty of nice girls who also are very outgoing and do have that "wild side"

theyre not boring nun-like girls. they can even be very sexual. thing is, they are sexual with only that special someone. they dont go out and flaunt it.

i know plenty of girls who everyone say are nice, but theyre not "losers" theyre fun and nice

Originally posted by tastey

that is probably one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard :blank:

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

My problem is that i cant even meet the person, i automatically feel like i am not going to be good enough for this person, so i wont even try....its a self-esteem problem that really really sucks!

D00D ya need to get yourself out of that hole, it helps if you know that no two people are alike ;)! Get yourself a work out regiment, and stick with it your mind and body will feel better. It also turns lots of girls on ;)! :D

just cuz the girl is "nice" doesnt mean she's quiet. she doesnt have to be that girl sittin in the corner of the club, or the one that never leaves her house except to go to school and work. there's plenty of nice girls who also are very outgoing and do have that "wild side"

theyre not boring nun-like girls. they can even be very sexual. thing is, they are sexual with only that special someone. they dont go out and flaunt it.

i know plenty of girls who everyone say are nice, but theyre not "losers" theyre fun and nice