Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late night booty calls @ MERGE

Cant wait to see all the dope looking girls at Merge on Saturday. Not to mention Shinny Disco Balls to be performed for the first time Shinny Disco Balls to be performed in the jersey area. Anyway to all the men and women on the board good luck on your late night booty calls this weekend....

Originally posted by where2tonight

Cant wait to see all the dope looking girls at Merge on Saturday. Not to mention Shinny Disco Balls to be performed for the first time Shinny Disco Balls to be performed in the jersey area. Anyway to all the men and women on the board good luck on your late night booty calls this weekend....

have you locked in ur booty call for the weekend----where2tonight

Ill be at Merge this Sat. maybe you can be my booty call. Good idea? :idea:

Originally posted by ou812

I'm going to Merge, I'm going to Merge, nah nah nah na nah nah, yesterday I wasn't even going down the shore.............but today I am..............woopie

:cool: so one of the imfamus NJGIUDO guys is going to make acameo at MERGE...shiney disco balls...adn those late night botty calls:3some:

Originally posted by laurie619

Court. . :eek: and I thought that you where a good boy* :tongue: J/K

I had my headlights stolen so i got a ticket for failure to make repairs--beat it

Then they also got me for failure to show registration, I had to pay that..

They thought the car was stolen cuz it was soo beat up and still new they ran the vin# and everything!

Originally posted by stonedcl

I had my headlights stolen so i got a ticket for failure to make repairs--beat it

They thought the car was stolen cuz it was soo beat up and still new they ran the vin# and everything!

:isok: you poor thing. . why would someone want to steal headlights. . .what is this world coming too :rolleyes:

I need a booty call cuz my right forearm is getting alot bigger then my left, or maybee I should just try the left..

i'm sure you don't have any problems finding booty calls....it can't be that hard.....but stoner you shoudl diffently check out Merge...should be a good time

damn seems like you have a lot of problems with this car of yours?.....is it a sweet ride at least, being that u go thorugh so much

:isok: you poor thing. . why would someone want to steal headlights. . .what is this world coming too :rolleyes:

The headlights cost about $700 to replace EACH one..

So these scumbags steal mine instead of buying them and put it on there civics and accords..

In NJ they will brak a window for a dollar bill!

Cause when your a top executive and just roll in the money like stonedcl does you tend to buy the better things in life. its not like he only makes 12$ per hour and cant aford to drive a 2001 acura cl type s. When you have a cash flow like his whats the big deal that you spend 30,00 on a ride.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cause when your a top executive and just roll in the money like stonedcl does you tend to buy the better things in life. its not like he only makes 12$ per hour and cant aford to drive a 2001 acura cl type s. When you have a cash flow like his whats the big deal that you spend 30,00 on a ride.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude I drop 30.00 a night... cuz im a big dog..LOL

Hey Im getting p[aid right now to do the same thing you are doing!

The headlights cost about $700 to replace EACH one..

So these scumbags steal mine instead of buying them and put it on there civics and accords..

In NJ they will brak a window for a dollar bill!

oh. . They took the whole lights :eek: I just thought they took those xneon lights. . How pathetic are they. . .;)