Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late night booty calls @ MERGE

Originally posted by sexydiva99

i'm sure you don't have any problems finding booty calls....it can't be that hard.....but stoner you shoudl diffently check out Merge...should be a good time

Sorry I though you knew me and where someone else?

Originally posted by sexydiva99

:cool: so one of the imfamus NJGIUDO guys is going to make acameo at MERGE...shiney disco balls...adn those late night botty calls:3some:

:confused: :confused: when did I become one of the NJGUIDO guys, I merely doctor their photos and repost them for the enjoyment of all to see, :D ............I haven't been caught on their camera once (and hopefully I won't). I'm sure many would now jump at the opportunity to dress up that pic. Ya know?

Originally posted by ou812

:confused: :confused: when did I become one of the NJGUIDO guys, I merely doctor their photos and repost them for the enjoyment of all to see, :D ............I haven't been caught on their camera once (and hopefully I won't). I'm sure many would now jump at the opportunity to dress up that pic. Ya know?

:) opps....yeah luckly i haven't been caught on that camera either cause i can only imagine what they would do to that pic :D

Guest callgirl11
Originally posted by stonedcl

I need a booty call cuz my right forearm is getting alot bigger then my left, or maybee I should just try the left..

hey stoner i can help you out with that problem

LAURIE~ WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MERGE?? OH! IT MUST BE BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED FROM TEMPS FOR LIFE...I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT DENNYS CRAZY BDAY BASH THRU THESE POSTS, HAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:

DONT GET ME WRONG...MERGE IS OFF THE HOOK B/C OF RICHIE,BUT IT SO SAD THAT YOU CANT DO BOTH TONITE:laugh:

...AND STOP TYPING LIKE YOU KNOW MUSIC MS." I AM A TECH WHORE NOW" BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOW YOU STILL LISTEN TO YOUR CAREBEAR RECORDS.

Originally posted by boomtown16

LAURIE~ WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MERGE?? OH! IT MUST BE BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED FROM TEMPS FOR LIFE...I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT DENNYS CRAZY BDAY BASH THRU THESE POSTS, HAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:

DONT GET ME WRONG...MERGE IS OFF THE HOOK B/C OF RICHIE,BUT IT SO SAD THAT YOU CANT DO BOTH TONITE:laugh:

...AND STOP TYPING LIKE YOU KNOW MUSIC MS." I AM A TECH WHORE NOW" BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOW YOU STILL LISTEN TO YOUR CAREBEAR RECORDS.

NICE TRY SWEETHEART,

The reason I am going to MERGE is because...

#1. I HATE THE WAY* DENNY has been spinning this summer

#2. RYDELL IS BETTER THEN DENNY ANYWAY (IMO)

#3. I AM NOT BAN FROM TEMPTS, I AM BAN FROM HEARING DENNY

#4. I WOULDNT GO TO TEMPTS IF I COULD, I NEED ROOM FOR MY FAT ASS TO DANCE

#5. I ONLY GO TO ONE CLUB NO BACK AND FOUTH BULLSHIT (I dont have time for those games..)

#6. I NOT EVEN GOING TO WATE MY TIME ON YOUR DRAMA STARTING ASS (LOOKS LIKE ITS TOO LATE :laugh: )

#7. I NEVER STATED I AM A "Ms. MUSIC" YES I GOT INTO TECHO A LITTLE MORE, BUT THATS BECAUSE OF THESE SIIICK TRACKS PEOPLE SEND ME

#8. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE CAREBEARS :D

HOPE TO MEET YOU SO I CAN SEE WHAT A NICE CARING PERSON YOU ARE. . .IF YOU ARE AT MERGE SAY HI I'll BE THE ONE W/MY FINGER BANDAGED UP ;)