Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX, How Important Is It?

aboyfrombklyn

I'm dating this girl now who doesn't want to give it up until marriage (at least that's how she feels now), but we do mess around a lot and she does let me go down on her (I know some people think that is part of sex)

My question is: Would you be willing to go through a relationship without having sex with the other person?

It hasn't really bothered me so much because we're only in the beginning of the relationship, but I wonder if I'll feel the same way a few months down the road. I really don't mind doing what we're doing now. This may sound weird, but I'm beginning to realize more and more that there are so many other things in a relationship that are much more important.

Don't get me wrong though, I do wanna bang her! :D;)

As great as sex is, I don't think it's vital to a relationship. I think I could go through a relationship without it if I was with the right person. I guess it depends on how you feel after time passes, whether or not just being with her is so satisfying that you can do without the sex.

it depends on the relationship. i was in a long relationship, over a year, and we never had sex. yea i thought about it alot and i wanted it, but the relationship wasnt about that at all. all the other intimate things were great, and that was all i needed. i felt pleased, i think i pleased back. it was a very fulfilling relationsip. i would rather have wut i had for that year and a few months, then trade it all for having sex with her just one time. i dont regret one day of it, and it doesnt bother me one bit that we never had sex. i would loved ot have been her first, but we never got to that point, but thats ok, ya know

Originally posted by Kuro

As great as sex is, I don't think it's vital to a relationship. I think I could go through a relationship without it if I was with the right person. I guess it depends on how you feel after time passes, whether or not just being with her is so satisfying that you can do without the sex.

I'll admit, there are some times when we're messing around and I just want it so bad, but I do feel so happy just being with her, even if it's just laying in bed and cuddling.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

it depends on the relationship. i was in a long relationship, over a year, and we never had sex. yea i thought about it alot and i wanted it, but the relationship wasnt about that at all. all the other intimate things were great, and that was all i needed. i felt pleased, i think i pleased back. it was a very fulfilling relationsip. i would rather have wut i had for that year and a few months, then trade it all for having sex with her just one time. i dont regret one day of it, and it doesnt bother me one bit that we never had sex. i would loved ot have been her first, but we never got to that point, but thats ok, ya know

You're absolutely right! I can definitely see myself with this girl for a long time.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

(at least that's how she feels now)

you have answered your own question. that´s how she feels NOW. and in the next moment, when you´ve got her REAL HOT she feels DIFFERENT.

is she still a VIRGIN? if NOT talk about that, and talk about if she liked getting fucked by her exboyfriends, you might find your answer there (treated bad, raped, whatever). ask what kind of relationship her parents had. you might also find the answer there. get her TALKING about SEX and you WILL find an OPENING ( ;) ) to her INNER SELF ( ;) ), and maybe you can FILL THAT VOID ( ;) ) that she feels.

but we do mess around a lot and she does let me go down on her (I know some people think that is part of sex)

what´s that? you´re eating her out and what is she doing for you? i mean does she give you blowjobs? do you titfuck her? or what?

"she does LET ME go down on her"??? wtf dude? "you GAVE HER THE PRIVELEGE of going down on her"

last time i checked it is a PLEASURE that you GIVE to her that she should be THANKFUL for. not something she "let you do", it is something she should be GRATEFUL for that you GAVE it to her.

My question is: Would you be willing to go through a relationship without having sex with the other person?

in short, no.

It hasn't really bothered me so much because we're only in the beginning of the relationship, but I wonder if I'll feel the same way a few months down the road. I really don't mind doing what we're doing now. This may sound weird, but I'm beginning to realize more and more that there are so many other things in a relationship that are much more important.

BWHAHAHAHAHA spare that speech for the girls dude, it may impress them. still is that how you REALLY see that whole situation. don´t tell me you did NOT want to bang her from the first second you saw her on.

in effect you´re RESTRICTING yourself and your DESIRES. you´re building your own PRISON

just my 0.02 euros :)

and i would love to hear some answers to this

and you are SURE she was faithful to you?

how did the relationship end?

did she leave you for someone who taught her how to fuck, who was able to turn her on and make her so hot that all she wanted to do is fall on her knees in front of him and suck him off?

I think it is possible, i am involved with someone now in the same situation, and i feel that it can be a great, beautiful thing.

Don't worry, the world is not always quite how tastey makes it out to be. If a girl wants to wait to have sex, (even if she already DID) respect ehr decision and find the good in it.

What is the good, you might ask? Well, for starters, if you're serious about this girl, the sex will be SO MUCH better once the both of you ARE ready. It's gonna be an orgasmic BLAST ;)

also, I've noticed that there tends to be more trust involved, i.e. you not worrying that much about her cheating/sleeping with another guy, etc...

I just want to say that this isn't for everyone, but if done right, and each of you understand the finer points about it, it can work very, VERY well :)

how important is it?

hmmmmm, right after food, shelter, water and air, its one of the most important things there is.

what happens if u really fall in love w/ this girl, get married, and get in bed w/ her only to find out that ur sexually incompatible?

as a rule of thumb kid, never buy a car without a test drive.:D

what if you date for 4 years, serious about only her, passing up all your other opportunities then one day she decides you arent right for eachother. you have been with this girl and sacrificed getting laid for 4 years for nothing. i dont know how i would feel about that.

whats she waiting for?? why do some girls wanna wait?? i dont see any guys out there waiting.. yeah they will wait for a particular girl but if shes willing to give it up they are ready.

ive never met a guy who was "waiting"

Originally posted by tastey

and you are SURE she was faithful to you?

how did the relationship end?

did she leave you for someone who taught her how to fuck, who was able to turn her on and make her so hot that all she wanted to do is fall on her knees in front of him and suck him off?

ya know, u can really be an asshole. yes i am SURE she was faithful to me. the realtionship ended on good terms i guess, as good as they can. we remained freinds, it wasnt an ugly breakup.

as as far as the other comment about her leavin me for someone else to fuck....FUCK U. thats all i gotta say

Originally posted by gmccookny

I think it is possible, i am involved with someone now in the same situation, and i feel that it can be a great, beautiful thing.

Don't worry, the world is not always quite how tastey makes it out to be. If a girl wants to wait to have sex, (even if she already DID) respect ehr decision and find the good in it.

What is the good, you might ask? Well, for starters, if you're serious about this girl, the sex will be SO MUCH better once the both of you ARE ready. It's gonna be an orgasmic BLAST ;)

also, I've noticed that there tends to be more trust involved, i.e. you not worrying that much about her cheating/sleeping with another guy, etc...

I just want to say that this isn't for everyone, but if done right, and each of you understand the finer points about it, it can work very, VERY well :)

Thank you very much George! I like the way you think.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

yea that really pissed me off, mainly cuz that was disrespectful to my ex-gf. who happens to be a board member btw!!! im not gonna say who it is, most ppl know, if u dont, im sorry, but its not right of me to bring up her name. but im sure tastey has drooled over her b4 on these boards.

ya know, u can really be an asshole. yes i am SURE she was faithful to me. the realtionship ended on good terms i guess, as good as they can. we remained freinds, it wasnt an ugly breakup.

as as far as the other comment about her leavin me for someone else to fuck....FUCK U. thats all i gotta say

hurts to hear the truth doesn´t it? you´re still friends with her, so you´re still around her. so tell me, does she fuck her current boyfriend or NOT?

Originally posted by tastey

you have answered your own question. that´s how she feels NOW. and in the next moment, when you´ve got her REAL HOT she feels DIFFERENT.

is she still a VIRGIN? if NOT talk about that, and talk about if she liked getting fucked by her exboyfriends, you might find your answer there (treated bad, raped, whatever). ask what kind of relationship her parents had. you might also find the answer there. get her TALKING about SEX and you WILL find an OPENING ( ;) ) to her INNER SELF ( ;) ), and maybe you can FILL THAT VOID ( ;) ) that she feels.

what´s that? you´re eating her out and what is she doing for you? i mean does she give you blowjobs? do you titfuck her? or what?

"she does LET ME go down on her"??? wtf dude? "you GAVE HER THE PRIVELEGE of going down on her"

last time i checked it is a PLEASURE that you GIVE to her that she should be THANKFUL for. not something she "let you do", it is something she should be GRATEFUL for that you GAVE it to her.

in short, no.

BWHAHAHAHAHA spare that speech for the girls dude, it may impress them. still is that how you REALLY see that whole situation. don´t tell me you did NOT want to bang her from the first second you saw her on.

in effect you´re RESTRICTING yourself and your DESIRES. you´re building your own PRISON

just my 0.02 euros :)

and i would love to hear some answers to this

How did I answer my own question? Right now, she feels like she wants to wait until marriage, but maybe one day that will change. What's wrong with that? And yes, she still is a virgin. She never really had any boyfriends and this is the most serious she's ever been with someone.

As far as going down on her, I think it's a pleasure for both of us. I don't know about you, but I LOVE eating pussy.

As far as your answer to my question, of course it would be no. You're probably some dog who tries to take advantage of every girl you see no matter what she looks like, right? Everything else in a relationship probably doesn't even matter to you, LOSER!

As far as wanting to bang her the first time I saw her: Yeah, maybe I did, but I'm able to see much more in a person than you are DICK.

I am in no way restricting myself or my desires. If I want sex that bad, and she's not willing to have sex with me, I'll make a choice. But at least I know that I am a good enough person to want to get to know someone and not only think about sticking my dick in her, DICK.

yea that really pissed me off, mainly cuz that was disrespectful to my ex-gf. who happens to be a board member btw!!! im not gonna say who it is, most ppl know, if u dont, im sorry, but its not right of me to bring up her name. but im sure tastey has drooled over her b4 on these boards.

sweet, i´d love to hear an HONEST comment from her on that.

btw: show where i have *drooled* over ANY girl here

I am in no way restricting myself or my desires. If I want sex that bad, and she's not willing to have sex with me, I'll make a choice. But at least I know that I am a good enough person to want to get to know someone and not only think about sticking my dick in her, DICK.

:laugh::aright:

Yeah man, you do as you like. I personally find sex to be so much more than bumpin and grindin, yet others just do it for the sake of doing it.

And in a way, i feel sorry for some people who "use" sex as a basis for keeping a relationship going, or for just shits n giggles. Yes, i think sex is important. But It's THAT much better when you share that much of yourself with someone you make a deep connection with.

How did I answer my own question? Right now, she feels like she wants to wait until marriage, but maybe one day that will change. What's wrong with that? And yes, she still is a virgin. She never really had any boyfriends and this is the most serious she's ever been with someone.

As far as going down on her, I think it's a pleasure for both of us. I don't know about you, but I LOVE eating pussy.

As far as your answer to my question, of course it would be no. You're probably some dog who tries to take advantage of every girl you see no matter what she looks like, right? Everything else in a relationship probably doesn't even matter to you, LOSER!

As far as wanting to bang her the first time I saw her: Yeah, maybe I did, but I'm able to see much more in a person than you are DICK.

i´m a loser? haha *I´M* not restricting my desires, *I* go for what i want, *I* don´t make APOLOGIES for my desires, *I* don´t look at my life and have to say "ooohh im such a miserable lonely sexually frustrated chump who feels like he is worth SHIT", *I* don´t get into relationships that do not fulfill me on EVERY LEVEL... and i could go on with this for HOURS, LOSER!

you answered your own question on how to GET WHAT YOU WANT

trying to take advantage of every girl i see NO MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE? hahaha dude you have no idea about my standards, seriously.