Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do i sweat the little things so much, Darnit!

georgym

relax...meditation...aromatherapy...(light an incense stick, or heat some lavender oil), listen to some good music (i've got sasha and digweed's northern exposure on now....track 6 always relaxes me and gets me going...luv it...anyways, off topic).

sometimes stretching your entire body works....at least it will "fool" your body in relaxing...hope that made sense.

but if it all fails...toke up! :D

sometimes stretching your entire body works....at least it will "fool" your body in relaxing...hope that made sense.

This works wonder for your body. I strech about every hour.It is so good for you. My mom started streching us when I was just a baby................ Also, breathing threw your nose and channeled it down to your stomach, so your chest doesnt rise when your doing nothing, watching tv, driving, working.........

hope it helps..................

Originally posted by sassa

relax...meditation...aromatherapy...(light an incense stick, or heat some lavender oil), listen to some good music (i've got sasha and digweed's northern exposure on now....track 6 always relaxes me and gets me going...luv it...anyways, off topic).

but if it all fails...toke up! :D

eh eh, toking up does do the trick, but only for a little while.

Lately i've been doing the 9-5 mon-fri NYcity work, and it just naturally brings along a lot of stress. It's when im in the thick of it all, 2:30 in the afternoon, phone ringing off the hook, wondering if that flower delivery was sent to smurfette, or if i scheduled that lunch meeting, that nudges me the wrong way~

I used to do yoga, but i've stopped for some reason. Maybe i'll take sass's advice and just take a time out here at work and find a place to do yoga.

(im like 3 blocks from central park, so maybe i'll do that ;)-)

i think just keeping yourself busy in general. i know, after a 9-5 job in the city the first thing you want to do is relax and veg out, but doing so will make your mind start thinking and worrying about what you do not want to worry about. so keep yourself busy by doing something you like...anything, read, cook, smoke some weed, have 20 pizzas delivered to your annoying next door neighbor, whateva!, as long as you keep your mind busy on something it wont start thinking about the subject that you do not want to worry about.

Originally posted by somebitch

breathe deep and think about how trivial it is.

think about the fact that

focusing on it not only is pointless

but

also be aware

of how much better you feel already

while youre having this realization.

:laugh::confused:

lol,,, were u high when u typed this, SB :what:

i think i get it... that it's pointless to ponder on one thing in particular in the grand scheme of life. like vicman said, keep busy and do other things to be occupied...

hey vicman, that's Soooooo what i'll do. Once i get home, i just kick back and either nap, go on aim or think about the wrong things. I think today im just gonna go out somewhere and see what happens...

And hoke...see, that's true, but i often wonder how or if i can do some action that might control them, or at least position them in the best possible spot. Like, im afraid that one little thing is an indication of more things to come, like a domino effect.

i dunno... am i a worry wart :laugh::confused: