Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate it when............

You have an article of clothing or jewlery anything, jacket, necklace, whatever and you like it a lot. Usually something that is a staple in your warebrobe or stands out and your good friend goes out and buys the same thing and wears it all the time, so u can't even wear your anymore, cuz your friend wears her's and you look like dorks matching.Or you put your on leave the house to meet her and she has it on also. I hate it when this happens with just about everything I have that I love.................................

am I being to picky........ or mean or selfish?

Originally posted by perns2002

You have an article of clothing or jewlery anything, jacket, necklace, whatever and you like it a lot. Usually something that is a staple in your warebrobe or stands out and your good friend goes out and buys the same thing and wears it all the time, so u can't even wear your anymore, cuz your friend wears her's and you look like dorks matching.Or you put your on leave the house to meet her and she has it on also. I hate it when this happens with just about everything I have that I love.................................

am I being to picky........ or mean or selfish?

OMG i hate that so much... and then they pull that cockeyed line... "oh i didnt know you had this" like wtf? you want me to believe that? grrrr... i hate that so much... i have this friend who also (Kinda off topic but) steals all my other shit too... like jokes, couple one liners (original ones of course), and etc... grrr... i hate ppl who are more like carbon copies then individuals...

Originally posted by etoilesuper

luckily my friends and I all have different styles.. sometimes we do wear similar outfits, but not like the exact same thing.. I would hate that.. :( .. u should talk to her girl, tell her u don;t appreciate it.. in a nice way :)

U can't say it in a nice way. Like I have hinted. She shows up at my house and I am like Ohh I was going to wear that, she's like really... Yeah you know since I had it first and all. Kinda stupid but, what ends up happened is I just don't wear it anymore......

Also, I wish she woud wait until I no longer wore the item. SO it didnt matter. I guess I shoud be flattered in a way though.............

haha..... I sometimes copy what my freinds buy. Sometimes they copy me..... it's all good. If they copy almost every single thing you wear then it gets to be annoying. For me what's worse is if they ask to borrow one of your clothes. :mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

U can't say it in a nice way. Like I have hinted. She shows up at my house and I am like Ohh I was going to wear that, she's like really... Yeah you know since I had it first and all. Kinda stupid but, what ends up happened is I just don't wear it anymore......

Also, I wish she woud wait until I no longer wore the item. SO it didnt matter. I guess I shoud be flattered in a way though.............

is it possible not to wear some of the really cute stuff u wouldn;t want her to copy around her.. i know its prolly frustrating, the best way is to prolly come out and just say it, she prolly likes how u dress/style so thats why she is copying u. u know :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

OMG i hate that so much... and then they pull that cockeyed line... "oh i didnt know you had this" like wtf? you want me to believe that? grrrr... i hate that so much... i have this friend who also (Kinda off topic but) steals all my other shit too... like jokes, couple one liners (original ones of course), and etc... grrr... i hate ppl who are more like carbon copies then individuals...

hehe, me and my friends all have sayings we say in our group. hehe.. its alot of fun, I am going to be all lost when i move to boston :P