Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interpreting "I love you"

gothzane

Originally posted by gothzane

I think Snoop Doggy Dog said it best...

'You dont love me....you just love my doggy style."

How do you know that when your significant other says that to you...that its just not the multiple orgasims talking?

:flame:

IMO you can´t, but the end result is the same. see:

a) you made her feel "love" towards you through giving her multiple orgasms (cause emotions follow biology, see ONS and the women that fall in love AFTERWARDS)

B) you "connect" with her, IOW you get her to feel "love" towards you by speaking to her emotions and making her feel good through that

see the common nominator and the same end result?

make the other person feel good (how does not matter) and that other person will feel "love" towards you as you are good for THEIR LIVES.

don´t ever think people do ANYTHING for others. it always comes down to what THEY get out of the situation. for example, she can loves you because you can teach HER things, make HER feel good, make HER a better person, let HER look better in public, can provide money for HER, can provide food and shelter for HER kids, make HER come 5 times in row, etc. you see where i´m going.

ALL people are, in the end, ego-centrics to the max.

:rofl: I adore the harsh truth of it all....so amusing.

Thanks for the reply...:aright:

:flame:

Originally posted by tastey

IMO you can´t, but the end result is the same. see:

a) you made her feel "love" towards you through giving her multiple orgasms (cause emotions follow biology, see ONS and the women that fall in love AFTERWARDS)

B) you "connect" with her, IOW you get her to feel "love" towards you by speaking to her emotions and making her feel good through that

see the common nominator and the same end result?

make the other person feel good (how does not matter) and that other person will feel "love" towards you as you are good for THEIR LIVES.

don´t ever think people do ANYTHING for others. it always comes down to what THEY get out of the situation. for example, she can loves you because you can teach HER things, make HER feel good, make HER a better person, let HER look better in public, can provide money for HER, can provide food and shelter for HER kids, make HER come 5 times in row, etc. you see where i´m going.

ALL people are, in the end, ego-centrics to the max.