Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Kid Chris - Come Together

JonStephen

Originally posted by salgo

come together - that kid chris. old, about 6 months now. good track, but not "bangin" by far. early night vocal

Haven't you been reading this post? It came out on Junior last week and it is definately a peak time banger....you obviously have no clue though based on your top5 list....

Fliz :laugh:

hey fliz, not very nice. i was just saying that ive had it for 6 months, thats all. oh yeah, its not that bangin' either. i can think of a hundred tracks dropped in the last 6 months that are more "bangin' " than that one. its a good track, nothing more. imo of course. as for my top 5, i was going with relatively new releases that are sure to be much hotter than "come together". in addition to this, we'll see how many of my top 5 make it to radio. then we'll see if your track makes it to radio. i could be wrong, im not infalable. but we will see.any luz divina track will destroy all of his tracks as far as wide spread popularity. why did the luz take so long to come out, i still haven't seen the right answer come out on club planet. also, everyone thinks jp did the track, guess what, he didnt... he owns it. jp's been trying to set a HUGE deal with sony for luz divina. they expect her to be the next huge r and b artist as well. any of her tracks will exceed the limits of any of that kid chris's tracks by more than far. so your attacking me about his tracks dont have a leg to stand on. thats cool guy

hey fliz, not very nice. i was just saying that ive had it for 6 months, thats all. oh yeah, its not that bangin' either. i can think of a hundred tracks dropped in the last 6 months that are more "bangin' " than that one. its a good track, nothing more. imo of course. as for my top 5, i was going with relatively new releases that are sure to be much hotter than "come together". in addition to this, we'll see how many of my top 5 make it to radio. then we'll see if your track makes it to radio. i could be wrong, im not infalable. but we will see.any luz divina track will destroy all of his tracks as far as wide spread popularity. why did the luz take so long to come out, i still haven't seen the right answer come out on club planet. also, everyone thinks jp did the track, guess what, he didnt... he owns it. jp's been trying to set a HUGE deal with sony for luz divina. they expect her to be the next huge r and b artist as well. any of her tracks will exceed the limits of any of that kid chris's tracks by more than far. so your attacking me about his tracks dont have a leg to stand on. thats cool guy

The reason it took so long for Luz to come out was for the reason u stated--because he is trying to secure an album deal (an r+b/pop album as well as a dance remix album, which are the versions we know) for her...in fact, any Luz shit out has been leaked, and I'm sure if it was up to Jonathan it still wouldn't be out right now...

i just found out from biscuit that salgo is JP's righ thand man :laugh: .......u said nothing that was not never none before regarding luz but thanks for the big scoop:clap: :clap:

i dont agree with the leak thing at all. he kept it under wraps for almost two years without anyone getting it. if he wanted it under wraps still....it would be. i personally believe he leaked it to hype her up and either make the deal go smoother, or make it the deal sweeter. people now hear the song in the clubs and love it, that says something. but i know he wanted it out just for hype and demand.