Bar Sluts or Club Sluts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

Bar Sluts by far. I have had much more success pickin up girls at a bar then a club. I don't know why

bar sluts are deimiey easier when i go on my parting vinges i don't get laid when i turn into a alcholic for a whil i get laid drunk sloppy bar sluts are easier

Nothin like em. They are in shape compared to the bar sluts, and they like to get freaky. They may be harder to pull than bar sluts, but if it was easy everyone would do it. You get out what you put into it in life, the harder you work the better off you'll be.

Originally posted by stonedcl

I would not know which ones are better cuz I havent seen P***y since I came out of it back in 79...

Thats good* well not good that you havent had any action, but good that you dont whore around like some other "CLUB BOYZ" I know. . .;)

Originally posted by where2tonight

Who you joking, maybe if got a penis enlargement than the ladies wouldnt be scared of the the two inch killer. Stoned CL u working

Yep, no pool time for awile my dad was fired up...

Tom parked his car in my driveway and oil leaked all over it..

I think he hasnt got any poon in awile so he taking it out on my ass!

Im keeping my penis clean for the wife on wedding night!

girls don't like guys who sleep around but they also don't like a guy who is INEXPERIENCED ... you better get out there and try to get some because come wedding night, you'll be like a lost puppy and the chances of your wife banging some guy behind your back are pretty high !!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Umm. . .what do you want. . :tongue:

Like barbie girl said i need some expirence, but only if you can teach me without us actully doing anything , maybee a video or summtin..ya know like I said before Im keeping my penis smelling like flowers for the wifey!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

girls don't like guys who sleep around but they also don't like a guy who is INEXPERIENCED ... you better get out there and try to get some because come wedding night, you'll be like a lost puppy and the chances of your wife banging some guy behind your back are pretty high !!!

:rofl:.......

Like barbie girl said i need some expirence, but only if you can teach me without us actully doing anything , maybee a video or summtin..ya know like I said before Im keeping my penis smelling like flowers for the wifey!

:laugh: SOUNDS GREAT. .

Originally posted by barbiegirl

Hey not all girls are sluts and care only about the cock!!