Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bar Sluts or Club Sluts

Originally posted by trewguy

bar sluts are deimiey easier when i go on my parting vinges i don't get laid when i turn into a alcholic for a whil i get laid drunk sloppy bar sluts are easier

VERY WELL SAID MY VERBALLY CHALLENGED FWEIND

FGIWRUWGHU84FU8OGY31OBFUEPGFU3PRHU39PRH4U39P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that MOST girls from like 18-23 are all about looks and the cock but then as they get older the tend to lean more toward personality, what good is having a trophy wife/hubby when you are assamed to bring them out with you cuz they are blah and can hold conversations?

Originally posted by stonedcl

I have noticed that MOST girls from like 18-23 are all about looks and the cock but then as they get older the tend to lean more toward personality, what good is having a trophy wife/hubby when you are assamed to bring them out with you cuz they are blah and can hold conversations?

If this is the case, Im really screwed:mad:

Eyecandy is all that it's cracked up to be.......

I have noticed that MOST GUYS from like 18-30 are all about looks and tits/ass. . .its so sad. . .some guys have no admiration for themselves

not all girls are like....some do mature a bit sooner then most....please so ur telling me that if u were to marry, u would marry her b/c she can hold up a concersation...i'm sure u go for the looks just as well

I am they type of person that dont really care about my looks.

What I mean is I can roll out of bed and run to the bagel store in my boxers and a wife beater without showering or doing the hair while others will not dare to leave the house without doing all that shit.

I dont do roids cuz i dont want a girl to like me cuz i have small nutz but big mucles nor do I want a girls that is all about the $$.

I might be asking for too much huh?

Originally posted by laurie619

I have noticed that MOST GUYS from like 18-30 are all about looks and tits/ass. . .its so sad. . .some guys have no admiration for themselves

I have also noticed that all (most that i meet) the hot girls are dumb and blah and the broke ones are cool as hell to chill with!

What I mean is I can roll out of bed and run to the bagel store in my boxers and a wife beater without showering or doing the hair while others will not dare to leave the house without doing all that shit.

I dont do roids cuz i dont want a girl to like me cuz i have small nutz but big mucles nor do I want a girls that is all about the $$.

Nah, asking for a girl with false teeth would be asking for too much:D

i totally agree with u..ur not asking for much....i'm sure u'll find someone just like you when you least expect it

I have also noticed that all (most that i meet) the hot girls are dumb and blah and the broke ones are cool as hell to chill with!

I LuV to see guys out looking like a bum I think its sooo attractive even it they smell sweaty with a hit on collogue I JUST MELT :laugh: but don't go for looks; they can deceive. . . Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. . . Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I LuV to see guys out looking like a bum I think its sooo attractive even it they smell sweaty with a hit on collogue I JUST MELT :laugh: but don't go for looks; they can deceive. . . Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. . . Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. ;)

Thats what I say as long as you can make someone laugh thats all you need.. I go out always to have a good time and try to show everyone im with a good time, granted I get into bad moods and just sometimes cant pull through and wine a little but I will be the first to admit that i aint perfect!

Thats what I say as long as you can make someone laugh thats all you need.. I go out always to have a good time and try to show everyone im with a good time, granted I get into bad moods and just sometimes cant pull through and wine a little but I will be the first to admit that i aint perfect!

maybe you should just go out tonight and have a good time and try not to wine

Yup, its the same for a lot of me friends and I we can have fun in a cardboard box, but every now and then one of us loses it and get pissed. . but just as you said Pobody’s Nerfect :D oh and a little reminder for ya... Don't trust anyone who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss. :makeout:

Hey not all girls are sluts and care only about the cock!!

i'm not by any means a slut and the people who know me, know that, most importantly I KNOW THAT.

as far as sex being all that matters i didn't say that at all, i will however say that i think it is an overall important part of a relationship.

it's about being best friends and equal partners, it's about communication and trust and YES, it is also about attraction and desire, i don't care what any of you say, it MATTERS !!!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

why is that? i sometimes open my eyes when i make out with a guy

I have eyes wide shut..??

barbie , I never said you were a slut , I dont know you , so i would not pass jugdement on you , all i am saying is that not all girls care about the cock but most do at this age...

Hey i will get the wifey a dildo if I cant make it happen!

barbie , I never said you were a slut , I dont know you , so i would not pass jugdement on you , all i am saying is that not all girls care about the cock but most do at this age...

Hey i will get the wifey a dildo if I cant make it happen!

don't get me wrong - i respect your choice

i was just stating that sometimes girls prefer some experience, not that of a MALE SLUT but some wouldn't hurt

and just an FYI - i'm 24 and have been in serious relationships my entire life .... one for 6 years and from the age of 15-21 so trust that not all girls care about just the c*ck at this age !!

Guest callgirl11

stoner...u couldn't have said it any better

I don't think you can really put a title on anyone...hot girls are dumb and broke ones are cool....this may come from your personal experiences but it's not true.

I love sex but that doesn't mean that's the first thing I'm looking for...if you meet a girl and your love toy is the first thing she's interested in then she's a SLUT.

I will admit the first thing I am attracted to is looks...what follows is the guy has to make me laugh and have a good sense of humor....has to be well established in his life (which doesn't mean he has to be rich)...then he has to have good family values....then comes SEX...if the sex is amazing and he has nothing else going for him. GOODBYE. If he has everything going for him but he's has potential in the bedroom then he stays...:D :D Simple as that. I have lived by this and I have never settled for anything less...

Originally posted by neena16

I will admit the first thing I am attracted to is looks...what follows is the guy has to make me laugh and have a good sense of humor....has to be well established in his life (which doesn't mean he has to be rich)...then he has to have good family values....then comes SEX...if the sex is amazing and he has nothing else going for him. GOODBYE. If he has everything going for him but he's has potential in the bedroom then he stays...:D :D Simple as that. I have lived by this and I have never settled for anything less...

No matter where I go, I always seem to find the right girl, but then it turns out to be a girl who was totally into me for the wrong reasons.:mad: We need more girls that think like you Neena..