Bar Sluts or Club Sluts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bmw4jay

No matter where I go, I always seem to find the right girl, but then it turns out to be a girl who was totally into me for the wrong reasons.:mad: We need more girls that think like you Neena..

there are many girls out there that think like me...but you have to get through some rotten ones before you get to the good one. Live and learn...one day your dream girl will come out of no where like an angel sa48.gif and you won't even know what hit you...:love2:

Originally posted by stonedcl

Im keeping my penis clean for the wife on wedding night!

Are you mental buddy??? You prob us that as your pick up line. I dont believe it for a second unless your penis is so small your embaressed to let the snake loose.

Originally posted by neena16

I don't think you can really put a title on anyone...hot girls are dumb and broke ones are cool....this may come from your personal experiences but it's not true.

I love sex but that doesn't mean that's the first thing I'm looking for...if you meet a girl and your love toy is the first thing she's interested in then she's a SLUT.

I will admit the first thing I am attracted to is looks...what follows is the guy has to make me laugh and have a good sense of humor....has to be well established in his life (which doesn't mean he has to be rich)...then he has to have good family values....then comes SEX...if the sex is amazing and he has nothing else going for him. GOODBYE. If he has everything going for him but he's has potential in the bedroom then he stays...:D :D Simple as that. I have lived by this and I have never settled for anything less...

i totally agree with you neena...so very true

Originally posted by sexydiva99

exactly some girls do want that thing called love:heart:

Really sexydiva is that what you do make LOVE?

Making love is alright when its the right person but sex is GREAT when its with someone that knows that to do down there.

Originally posted by wheelz4me

Are you mental buddy??? You prob us that as your pick up line. I dont believe it for a second unless your penis is so small your embaressed to let the snake loose.

Na just havent found the right mami...

And yeah I got a quater inch Killa.. and what?

:eek: WOW everyone really has good points here. . but to answer some questions. . .

spygirl/sexydiva99~ yes I do take a little peak to see if his eyes are open. . :tongue: ~ The reason is because I dont trust a guy that opens his eyes. . a kiss to me is more then anything. . .call me weird or what have you, but you can tell a lot form a guy by the way he kisses ;)

bmw4jay ~ Dont worry about who these "club boyz" you aren't one, I'll tell you later who they are.... I dont want to cause D**** :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

:eek: WOW everyone really has good points here. . but to answer some questions. . .

spygirl/sexydiva99~ yes I do take a little peak to see if his eyes are open. . :tongue: ~ The reason is because I dont trust a guy that opens his eyes. . a kiss to me is more then anything. . .call me weird or what have you, but you can tell a lot form a guy by the way he kisses ;)

bmw4jay ~ Dont worry about who these "club boyz" you aren't one, I'll tell you later who they are.... I dont want to cause D**** :laugh:

i tend to open my eyes as well just to check to see if there looking, but then i start to laugh b/c looking at someone kissing u with there eyes closed is a funny sight

Originally posted by wheelz4me

Really sexydiva is that what you do make LOVE?

Making love is alright when its the right person but sex is GREAT when its with someone that knows that to do down there.

i dont' make love right now i just have sex, but i'm sure one day a great guy will come around and realize that i'm the one for him and thats when the love making comes in...lol :D :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Sure sure.......:isok:....lol

He might not be, but......:tongue:

Originally posted by stonedcl

I have noticed that MOST girls from like 18-23 are all about looks and the cock but then as they get older the tend to lean more toward personality, what good is having a trophy wife/hubby when you are assamed to bring them out with you cuz they are blah and can hold conversations?

Thats why I love 25-30 yr olds, the ones that are about to get married and get preg :) one last bigbang