Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Hookups...

Is this Clubplanet or Hookuplanet??

Here is my question:

Who has NEVER hooked up with a fellow clubplanet member? Let's leave this open to anyone who has over 200 posts and has been posting for at least 3 months.

If you haven't do you have any desire to?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Here is my question:

Who has NEVER hooked up with a fellow clubplanet member? Let's leave this open to anyone who has over 200 posts and has been posting for at least 3 months.

yes i am ashamed to say....

i have a mangina:eek::laugh:

i have hooked up with someone from clubplanet, but that was a while ago, and as for now i stay away from girls from the board because shit always gets too messy with everyone wanting to be in on everyones shit....too much drama, there are so many girls no need to only find girls from a message board

its actually a pretty fun game to point out people that are only dating people from the board and just picking who theyre gonna be with next and then being 100% right cuz some of you are just way too predictable

Originally posted by echostar

i have hooked up with someone from clubplanet, but that was a while ago, and as for now i stay away from girls from the board because shit always gets too messy with everyone wanting to be in on everyones shit....too much drama, there are so many girls no need to only find girls from a message board

its actually a pretty fun game to point out people that are only dating people from the board and just picking who theyre gonna be with next and then being 100% right cuz some of you are just way too predictable

sad part is, you are exactly right.

Originally posted by teklord310

Here is my question:

IVE NEVER HOOKED UP WITH ANYONE... LET ALONE ONE OF THE CHORDAYS FROM CP...

Originally posted by echostar

i have hooked up with someone from clubplanet, but that was a while ago, and as for now i stay away from girls from the board because shit always gets too messy with everyone wanting to be in on everyones shit....too much drama,

Exactly.....Threads like this dont help......

I have been on CP for a few months...i had a different name before(zekefreak). definitly have not hooked up with anyone from CP...must say though, I recognize some of the girls in pictures from the clubs and there are definitly some hot ones.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You havn't met me yet. Guarantee you'd change your train of thought if you ever decided to meet me.......;)

still drunk at 5:08am from digweed jon? :laugh:

oh and to answer the question...

we all know or have seen me in action...so uh.....no fuckin comment :tongue:

Originally posted by kingartur

I haven't hooked up with anyone from the board, but i have met someone i would like to. I don't understand whats wrong with dating a girl from the board.

take this from me personally..and i mean this...

there completely is nothing wrong with it ESPECIALLY if the person is a lurker rather then a poster...BUT...the ONLY TRUE WAY THIS ACTUALLY CAN WORK...is if BOTH PARTIES are COMPLETELY AND PURELY adult about the situation and fuckin agree to keep their lives COMPLETELYYYYYYYYY seperate from CP and REAL LIFE.

The main and MAJOR point though to make...and is a mistake i suppose i made myself is that...

THE BOTH PARTIES MUST TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AND/OR IF YAZ BREAK UP.

There is nothing more weirder then having to post yet knowing that you basically can not talk to this individual no more but yet see them post..its just how shit is and must be accepted UNLESS you both agree early on in that like yo...fuckin if shit happens and it dont work out least give some common courtesy not to spill yer personal life with that person on the boards since they have shown u respect as well.

Originally posted by quoth

take this from me personally..and i mean this...

there completely is nothing wrong with it ESPECIALLY if the person is a lurker rather then a poster...BUT...the ONLY TRUE WAY THIS ACTUALLY CAN WORK...is if BOTH PARTIES are COMPLETELY AND PURELY adult about the situation and fuckin agree to keep their lives COMPLETELYYYYYYYYY seperate from CP and REAL LIFE.

The main and MAJOR point though to make...and is a mistake i suppose i made myself is that...

THE BOTH PARTIES MUST TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AND/OR IF YAZ BREAK UP.

There is nothing more weirder then having to post yet knowing that you basically can not talk to this individual no more but yet see them post..its just how shit is and must be accepted UNLESS you both agree early on in that like yo...fuckin if shit happens and it dont work out least give some common courtesy not to spill yer personal life with that person on the boards since they have shown u respect as well.

:clap2:

Originally posted by liteflyr

and nope, haven't hooked up with anyone on the boards either. and nope, don't particularly want to either.

douchelord will be terribly disappointed when he hears this. :(

:laugh:

kingarthur: absolutely...good point...i speak from experience..i say go for it brotha man..do what yer heart tells u not what people post about and shit...cause trust me on this one....with such comments by people as in good luck finding maturity on this board...they sometimes forget that when people are in the presence of others and intermingling with them (guys with chics...chics with guys etc etc) their real persona takes over and NOT their clubplanet persona.

So everything gets thrown out the window and life becomes extremely real its a damned if i do damned if i dont situation.

Originally posted by quoth

kingarthur: absolutely...good point...i speak from experience..i say go for it brotha man..do what yer heart tells u not what people post about and shit...cause trust me on this one....with such comments by people as in good luck finding maturity on this board...they sometimes forget that when people are in the presence of others and intermingling with them (guys with chics...chics with guys etc etc) their real persona takes over and NOT their clubplanet persona.

So everything gets thrown out the window and life becomes extremely real its a damned if i do damned if i dont situation.

:aright::bounce: