Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Hookups...

Originally posted by kingartur

Quoth i def agree, meeting someone on the board is same as meeting a person anywhere else. The advantage of meeting someone of the board is that u get to know the person before u actually meet face to face

it also provides a great topic of conversation

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Is this Clubplanet or Hookuplanet??

Here is my question:

Who has NEVER hooked up with a fellow clubplanet member? Let's leave this open to anyone who has over 200 posts and has been posting for at least 3 months.

If you haven't do you have any desire to?

sure i dont have 200 posts, but nah i havent hooked up with anyone here...

not sayin i wouldnt wanna do the "horizontal mambo" with a few of the ladies on here hahahaha :D

Quoth pretty much said it all, he knows from bad fuckin experience not to mess with CP chicks anymore. If you are a post whore and go out with another post whore and there isn't 100% maturity between the two of you there will be tons of drama and stupid shit. Outside of clubplanet if 2 people go out then break up and decide not to see each other ever again they probably never will. But if this happens on clubplanet they see one another post, and maybe even post about the relationship. It is all a risk, just ask yourself if it is worth it.

Not to mention the fact that some people have been 'round and 'round. If u hookup with on active cp head, it is like hooking up with the entire board. Join the LOVE circle. :blank:

Quoth pretty much said it all, he knows from bad fuckin experience not to mess with CP chicks anymore.

whoa whoa whoa!!!

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BAGELS AND LOX...

fuckin...i really do not know what yer talking about cause i dont belive U KNOW what im talking about...

besides...i am fuckin single once again and on the prowl and that even includes lovely CP ladies..cause they need some lovin too and they are people also....

but... i sure would like to make money on a SIX DEGREES TO QUOTH BACON game :laugh:

(for those who know what im talking about)

Quoth pretty much said it all, he knows from bad fuckin experience not to mess with CP chicks anymore. If you are a post whore and go out with another post whore and there isn't 100% maturity between the two of you there will be tons of drama and stupid shit. Outside of clubplanet if 2 people go out then break up and decide not to see each other ever again they probably never will. But if this happens on clubplanet they see one another post, and maybe even post about the relationship. It is all a risk, just ask yourself if it is worth it.

Not to mention the fact that some people have been 'round and 'round. If u hookup with on active cp head, it is like hooking up with the entire board. Join the LOVE circle. :blank:

:confused: whats up with all this negative vibe:confused:

:confused: whats up with all this negative vibe:confused:

not to sound like a dick here..but i do belive he is either..

A)jealous

B)pissed cause he has seen cp people hook up (even right in front of him) and he feels like he is missing out on the "fun" i mean he did IN FACT start this thread and the only way u start a thread like this is if you have this shit on your mind which i think he does.

C) both A & B

also...i dont think its "ONE BIG LOVE CIRCLE" thats horseshit COMPLETE HORSESHIT.

Originally posted by quoth

whoa whoa whoa!!!

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BAGELS AND LOX...

fuckin...i really do not know what yer talking about cause i dont belive U KNOW what im talking about...

besides...i am fuckin single once again and on the prowl and that even includes lovely CP ladies..cause they need some lovin too and they are people also....

but... i sure would like to make money on a SIX DEGREES TO QUOTH BACON game :laugh:

(for those who know what im talking about)

we all know him in some way or another... good thing i never played it

I've had my share of it and I know what i'm talking about, but obviously you don't Quoth. I'm not going to mention names because that is fucked up. If you've been on the boards long enough and been out enough you know what i'm talking about. The truth is nobody knows everything about everyone, so nobody can judge.

Artur - good luck with your lucky lady. I don't have a negative vibe, i'm just saying what I see. There are plenty of examples of drama caused by cp hookups and breakups, etc. Just ask yourself if it is worth it

I thought about this topic a while ago and i've been discussing it with a few ppl just for shits and giggles. No i'm not jelous and i've had enough FUN. I love how all the people who were involved in the drama and keeping their mouths shut. :laugh:

Artur - good luck with your lucky lady. I don't have a negative vibe, i'm just saying what I see. There are plenty of examples of drama caused by cp hookups and breakups, etc. Just ask yourself if it is worth it

Is it worth it, I def think it is. And i keep my dirty laundry of the board. Who ever knows me on here, knows i don't talk shit about people on the board. If i have drama with someone i'll take it face to face.

I've had my share of it and I know what i'm talking about, but obviously you don't Quoth. I'm not going to mention names because that is fucked up. If you've been on the boards long enough and been out enough you know what i'm talking about. The truth is nobody knows everything about everyone, so nobody can judge.

I thought about this topic a while ago and i've been discussing it with a few ppl just for shits and giggles. No i'm not jelous and i've had enough FUN. I love how all the people who were involved in the drama and keeping their mouths shut. :laugh:

hey ill try my best to keep this thread to a drama minimum considering yer comments is what sparked semi drama....but here is the thing...

names or not...i dont live a life full of dirty secrets...in the past people have seen me with other people and this and/or that...personally..and not tryin to be a asshole to you...i never ever seen you with any cp chics in person other then friends..now i could be wrong but who cares...the point is is that..a couple times my shit was made public IN PERSON but yet..NOT ON THE FUCKIN BOARDS...

I think yer being quite negative here and tryin to put negative thoughts into arts head...fuckin whats good for the goose is good for the gander or some shit like that is the old saying..Now word DOES get around sometimes...BUT..if yer messing with a lurker then the percentage ratio for drama is reduced drastically and the percentage ratio for shit actually working out between the 2 of you rises greatly 9even though nothing is a definite).

TRUST ME THOROUGHLY on this...its from personal experience.

Is it worth it, I def think it is. And i keep my dirty laundry of the board. Who ever knows me on here, knows i don't talk shit about people on the board. If i have drama with someone i'll take it face to face.

That is a good thing, I wish other kept their dirty laundry off here too. Most people who talk shit on here and just messing around anyway. :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

hey ill try my best to keep this thread to a drama minimum considering yer comments is what sparked semi drama....but here is the thing...

names or not...i dont live a life full of dirty secrets...in the past people have seen me with other people and this and/or that...personally..and not tryin to be a asshole to you...i never ever seen you with any cp chics in person other then friends..now i could be wrong but who cares...the point is is that..a couple times my shit was made public IN PERSON but yet..NOT ON THE FUCKIN BOARDS...

I think yer being quite negative here and tryin to put negative thoughts into arts head...fuckin whats good for the goose is good for the gander or some shit like that is the old saying..Now word DOES get around sometimes...BUT..if yer messing with a lurker then the percentage ratio for drama is reduced drastically and the percentage ratio for shit actually working out between the 2 of you rises greatly 9even though nothing is a definite).

TRUST ME THOROUGHLY on this...its from personal experience.

I'm not starting drama, i'm just talking. Quoth, let's be honest. U forget things, and you know it. You know my history, or part of it anyway. We've talked about this shit before in person, and you know part of my story... you just forgot. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you forget stuff here and there. So i'm just reminding you that I have been through all this stuff. I'm not one to flaunt who i'm with in public, I keep my business to myself in private and off the boards. You should also know which I think you do that I keep myself fairly drama free, I don't get involved in shit.

Like you said if yer messing with a lurker then the percentage ratio for drama is reduced drastically and the percentage ratio for shit actually working out between the 2 of you rises greatly 9even though nothing is a definite

That is why before I said that you know what you are talking about. This is very true.

wow this turned into a shit load of drama :rolleyes:

alot of ppl made good points. lots of drama can come out ofa hookup/relationship thats advertised all over the boards. honestly, the board prolly had a part in fucking up my relationship. anyway...ive had my share of "fun" and it always seems to be the "hot topic" whenever it involves me. its partly my fault cuz i didnt do anything to hide wut i was doing with another board member, but it gets really annoying when everyone asks u about it 24/7. and when they start comparing u to other ppl on the board who hooked up with that same person....thats just inbelievably fuckin annoying. like i wanna know all about that?

i keep my business on the dl now. there's other girls ive gotten involved with, and i choose to not let the whole world/board know about it