Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Hookups...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't know where some of the good looking girls dissapeared to, they USED to be on CP. There were some on VIP when I was on there a year ago. I think they got scared of the boards ,who knows. I'm sure there are plenty of hot girls on here, but most of them don't come out and participate. Not thatI really care anyway, we're all out to have a good old time.

Originally posted by teklord310

I'm sure there are plenty of hot girls on here, but most of them don't come out and participate. Not thatI really care anyway, we're all out to have a good old time.

Stop lying, you know you care.. and the reason you don't see any hot girls out is cause when they know you're going somewhere the make it a point to go somewhere else that nite. :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

Stop lying, you know you care.. and the reason you don't see any hot girls out is cause when they know you're going somewhere the make it a point to go somewhere else that nite. :tongue: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah you are probably right... time to change my name. :cool:

i just saw this thread now..

yeah i have never hooked up with anyone, but my guy is a lurker. he refuses to post and chides me about my msg board fascination -- he only knows about cp... lol and doesn't know about the "others" (vip, st, etc)

one thing about his lurking though -- he only reads the new york (and sometimes New Jersey boards)... hahah so if i need to vent, etc i can post away on the other boards (sex, Bump, etc)

note: of the ppl that i have met, there are one or two cuties here and there but i think the avg age of the board is maybe like 21.... :confused: and to be honest -- y'all are too young for me! :laugh: (no offense ) i know that i am not that much older (24 turning 25 in a month) but usually stick to at least my age or older.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i just saw this thread now..

yeah i have never hooked up with anyone, but my guy is a lurker. he refuses to post and chides me about my msg board fascination -- he only knows about cp... lol and doesn't know about the "others" (vip, st, etc)

one thing about his lurking though -- he only reads the new york (and sometimes New Jersey boards)... hahah so if i need to vent, etc i can post away on the other boards (sex, Bump, etc)

note: of the ppl that i have met, there are one or two cuties here and there but i think the avg age of the board is maybe like 21.... :confused: and to be honest -- y'all are too young for me! :laugh: (no offense ) i know that i am not that much older (24 turning 25 in a month) but usually stick to at least my age or older.

Dammit...I guess I'm out then!...poop!