Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juust got in from Deko

Originally posted by stardo

OMG that is so weird I thought I dropped mine last night too!!! I drove back to the club and everything.

Yes I have a little lady named ALANA she is 6 . She doesnt look like me she looks SOMOAN she is to beautiful cant look at her to long I'll eat it. She has more facial expressions than JP;)

Well congrats ............ You'll raise her well, with all our Values........... we were raised with............

Originally posted by perns2002

Hells yeah cut them shits off, and put a hole in the knee of your jeans .........................

Might as well cut them off...Even when I have a nice shirt on (20mins into the nite) its off and im in a sleeveless...

Like I said, "IT SUCKS BEING THE SWEATY GUY":mad:

Originally posted by jp18

Might as well cut them off...Even when I have a nice shirt on (20mins into the nite) its off and im in a sleeveless...

Like I said, "IT SUCKS BEING THE SWEATY GUY":mad:

"Why am I always the sweaty guy..............." ha ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by perns2002

Well congrats ............ You'll raise her well, with all our Values........... we were raised with............

We did have a long conversation about values last night didnt we.

You are very good people dont change

We did have a long conversation about values last night didnt we.

You are very good people dont change

Yeah we sho did. It was quite interesting.

I need a nappy nap........................ be right back locking my office door and sleeeping.........

Sicilia, Perns JP(the man of a 101 facial expressions) doubleP and oh yeah and quite girl who isnt on CP

Its so nice to meet people who are so down to earth and just like to have fun like you guys.

I had a wonderful time hangin out with you guys.

Sexinthecity it was a pleasure.

ZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you silly girl!!!!! I luv ya!!!

You are sooooo sweet and cute! I can't wait to hang out again.

I had a great time last night.....thanks to all of you!

Latinaz and doubleplay....nice meeting you....latinaz ...so adorable too.

Jay and Perns should we do this again next week? (on a thursday) I don't know how I'm awake right now

Originally posted by siciliagirl

You are sooooo sweet and cute! I can't wait to hang out again.

I had a great time last night.....thanks to all of you!

Latinaz and doubleplay....nice meeting you....latinaz ...so adorable too.

Jay and Perns should we do this again next week? (on a thursday) I don't know how I'm awake right now

\

Maybe?

Im going home to NAP now, I expect you to be there by 1pm to rub my back so I can fall asleep:(

Tonight Im going to go to little fair we are having in my town . I think it has rides yippy me and my little one are going to paint the fair RED and then proceed to catch a movie and then go home and exchange stories. She gives me all the dirt on her babysitter . TEE HEE.

Tomorrow its my girlfriends birthday so going to meet up with them at merge and tempts. Im suppose to go to surf on sunday but might not go.

Im so ready to :bootysha: cha cha cha:bootysha: cha cha cha

Hi!!! :) I'll be in Manasquan the whole weekend with my bf and his family....we probably won't make it to Seaside.....:(

Originally posted by siciliagirl

Hi!!! :) I'll be in Manasquan the whole weekend with my bf and his family....we probably won't make it to Seaside.....:(

That sux....Doesnt look like Im making it either...I think im going to be stuck at TIKIBAR all saturday nite:mad:

HMMM there is no way ibelieve Stardo has a child. My friend Sals wife had a babay my cousin had a baby and my sis in law had a baby. There were all bangin before that. Well I cant imagine how hot she looked before she had a baby.

I cant believe I have a ton of energy, i didnt even go to sleep yet. Went home and did some stuff then right to wrk. I had a great time meeting all of yo7u. Im quite sure ill be there next week to see some friends again. At least I can rest up this weeknd, no clubbing at all just cleaning the house and doin laundry. Oh the joys of home ownership. I wish i could once again just hear my mom bitchin about me only taking out the garbage that was so much less than doin it all

Well hope to see you all again

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

It was a pleasure to meet all of you!!! Perns loved how we kept meeting in the bathroom! :D JP18..(30 secs)...:laugh: I can't stay still!!

Stardo pleasure to meet u. LatinaZ always a pleasure!!!!

Thank god I was off today...:D

I have the same problem...I love to wander:D