Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shagfest 4 pics....HOT!!!!!!

nycmuzik

After Tony kicked us all out so he can have some private time, we walked around the city looking for a place to party. Finally we found a nice restaurant on the Upper East Side.....Sad to say but this is where our long day ended....We laughed...We drank....We had fun.....So I leave you now with a memorable group pic.....Till the next Shagfest....

Blazer1.jpg

{in classic roninmess online laughter) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

Firecrotch!!!!!! How did it take me this long to find these pics??!!?!?!??!?!!??!

Looks like we had a blast!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The more incriminating pics from the orgy we all had later that night are tucked away under my bed......Those shall never see the light of day.....:tongue:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Out of the whole bunch Phatman was the only one to come out that night a happy guy.....

dave-bra-kiss.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bro..i was having a tough day at work and you literally just made my day...good fuckin job...thanks...

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I HAD THE BEST TIME THAT DAY...EVERYONE WAS SO COOL...WE LAUGHED AND PARTIED THE WHOLEEEEEEEEEEE DAY...HOPE WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN...

But....

What happened to YOUR pic Marty??