Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where the hell......

i agree! there's a lack of good quality sitcom shows on the boob tube...

Maybe they all follow the same format, and it gets dull, or all these "reality-based" shows ate up all the good time slots for sitcom's..

The oldies are still floating around... check out nick at night, metro arts, and FX.

And on a side note, i think tonight or last night, they're creating this show where they immitate reruns of the funniest sitcom's , like Rosanne, Diff'rent Strokes, etc. How sad is that :(

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

I was just talking about that last night...long gone are the days when Ponch & John (CHiPs) and Bo & Luke (Dukes of Hazard) were the coolest guys on tv. No more classic lines to laugh about like "Hey Hey Hey" or "Whatchu talkin bout Willis" or "Dynomite"...how sad that we are reduced to watching people scratch themselves on the IKEA couches provided by MTV and CBS!

Let's start our own network!:tongue:

Originally posted by sprincess218

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

I was just talking about that last night...long gone are the days when Ponch & John (CHiPs) and Bo & Luke (Dukes of Hazard) were the coolest guys on tv. No more classic lines to laugh about like "Hey Hey Hey" or "Whatchu talkin bout Willis" or "Dynomite"...how sad that we are reduced to watching people scratch themselves on the IKEA couches provided by MTV and CBS!

Let's start our own network!:tongue:

well dukes of hazard was mad racist but yeah ur right the A-TEAM KNIGHT RIDER an AIR WOLF sat afternoon line up on ch 9(upn) lol

i was in the post office today buying stamps for the postcards i'd written - both wonder woman. a woman on line behind me and i got into a conversation about how cool that show was... every girl i knew back then had the wonder woman bathingsuit that looked just like her supercool superhero outfit.