Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHARK bar last night

Originally posted by notallthere

SHark bar was Ridicules i mean really fucking insain.. good seeing all you guys. . ... great fucking time

PIctures coming monday.>.......

it was fucking retarded, jana was great, the crowd was insane!!!

but i'm still upset jana dissed me when i asked for her number.:(

j/k i wished i asked for her number, she's fucking hott!!

Ok Listen Shark Bar is kick ass... this place is in the middle of no where and it fuckin great... they got an awesome dance floor with stage and cages, downstairs is like a hip hop room and cafe, upstairs is like a balcony with full leather chairs.... outside is like sandbars with like tiki bars, and then u can walk into Double D's because it's connected to the place. And what's crazy is that all the girls there walk into Double D's checkin the place out, it's a crazy atmosphere......

I COULDNT SEE THE END OF THE LINE TO GET INTO THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hot as hell last night and did anyone else think that the fog was annoying as shit? I mean HOW LAME............what are back in the 80's...

Definitely have more fun outside.

Always have a good time there - $2 shots, all my friends are there, and it is 10 minutes from....

Originally posted by clubline2k3

it was fucking retarded, jana was great, the crowd was insane!!!

but i'm still upset jana dissed me when i asked for her number.:(

j/k i wished i asked for her number, she's fucking hott!!

whats it worth to ya???

It was a packed house last night. Jana had a great performance. Tons of people there. It was sooooo fuckjing hot though. A lot of people were outside. Were it was cooler since the inside was so packed.

Boywonder is still a flaming homosexual.

I love how the girls walk over into Double D's and watch the dancers. Good shit.

Originally posted by kostaP

It was a packed house last night. Jana had a great performance. Tons of people there. It was sooooo fuckjing hot though. A lot of people were outside. Were it was cooler since the inside was so packed.

Boywonder is still a flaming homosexual.

I love how the girls walk over into Double D's and watch the dancers. Good shit.

KostaP ...you were there too...good shit man....i didnt even see you though....did u ever come upstairs at the VIP?:cool:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

KostaP ...you were there too...good shit man....i didnt even see you though....did u ever come upstairs at the VIP?:cool:

I didnt see you or clubline. I was there for a short period of time. But it was great there. I made to there from Metro in 20 minutes and back to Metro to close out the night. Both Clubs were packed. Club life seems to be picking up again. For a while it was slowing down.