Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Successful B-Day Party For Alen Ash & Jerry X

Originally posted by milleniapro

I would like to thank everyone for comming out and makeing our B-Day party a success. Last night was the 4th annual Leo Bash @ Deko and it was insane.

once again thanks for those of you who made it last night.

;)

First time I was there and had an incredible time....Wish I was sent home before closing:bday: :drool::zzz:

Words can not describe how crazy things got in there. Alen Ash in the DJ booth spinning the Keys mixed with Like a Prayer at 4:00 am, nobody does it like that. Alen stick to selling cell phones. DJ Unique and Manny The Greek another great set!!! Happy Birthday again to Jerry and Alen. Good to see Perns2002, JP18, Latinaz, Stardo, Intensity. And of course thanks to Lynn for making me have a hangover today!!!

WHAT!!! Is all I gotta say! Deko was off the charts last night. Armenio how about i thought Manny was hookin up the keys in like a Prayer...I look and its Alen Ash...I almost fell off the chair. :laugh: Good job hon!!!

It was nice to meet you finally Perns...JP18, Stardo (girl you look great!), LatinaZ(its always a pleasure).

Alen how's the thumb? I love the ER at 6 am!!!!:D

Originally posted by binoys

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I dropped the Madonna As Per Sexyinthecitys Request!!!

Then i got Allen Droppin Relentless Keys in it!!! LOL

Great night.....AMAZING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

IM HUNGOVER and Going to lay down !!

Binoy YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Thanks for filling that request..even though Alen Ca$$$h interrupted it.

Binoy I love the gift you gave Alen...now I don't have to keep requesting it from u.:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Binoy YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Thanks for filling that request..even though Alen Ca$$$h interrupted it.

Binoy I love the gift you gave Alen...now I don't have to keep requesting it from u.:D

Glad you liked it. Another one is on the way!