Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its fucking freezing.

IM not getting at anything.... its just that it reminded me of a story:

When I was about 6 a just a young lad on the streets of Italy I had no money and my mother worked at the spaghetti factory. Every day when I got home I would give my mother a nickel that I would steel from the blind man who had 14 pet crows. So anyway one day when I went to see crow face (that was his name) he had no nickels and he was wearing a tank top so I ate one of his crows.

Does that explain everything?

Originally posted by notallthere

No im staying under my desk all weekend.

... Im having a "thing" tommorow so i wont be down. Next weekend though im going to level seaside. :rofl:

you're having a "THING" tomorrow... what the hell does that mean... go down after your "THING"... it's gonna be a good weekend...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

you're having a "THING" tomorrow... what the hell does that mean... go down after your "THING"... it's gonna be a good weekend...

I believe the "thing" will run late into the night and render me in a undrivable condition. Hopefully if i am lucky you guys wont have to much fun so I wont be really jealous on Monday. Thank you for asking though :)

I believe the "thing" will run late into the night and render me in a undrivable condition. Hopefully if i am lucky you guys wont have to much fun so I wont be really jealous on Monday. Thank you for asking though :)

Originally posted by barbiegirl

tell me about it - this office is always so cold, all the dirty old married men here are always looking at my THO (titty hard on) !!!

p.s. notallthere - you make me laugh !!

thanks for making my days fly ....

:D :D :D :D

(tho) lol thats fucking funny ill have to remeber that.