Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAmn

Kuro

Stayed there until 5, I absolutely loved Hypers set. He really got into the music he was spinning and seemed he was having a blast.

Tinybf and I were talking about how different the crowd at Buzz is when they have breaks, techno or d&b in the main room. Had room to move and that also made it enjoyable. When are Koma & Bones? The 23rd?

Originally posted by vicman

Tinybf and I were talking about how different the crowd at Buzz is when they have breaks, techno or d&b in the main room. Had room to move and that also made it enjoyable. When are Koma & Bones? The 23rd?

Yeah Buzz was NOT crowded at all last night. I think it was the smallest crowd I've ever seen there. Anyhow, there was plenty of room to dance.

I spent a lot of time out on the patio by the booth (Nourish - I was pulling double dj whoring duty, I got ya covered girlie *lol*)

oh yeah, about the dj whoring....damn, you just wouldnt let go of alex whalen would you? :D

I don't know what you are talking about :rolleyes:

Hey - its been 2 months since I've seen him, I had all this pent up dj whore mojo I had to release *lol* But really I have no idea what you are talking about....

BTW, I met DJ Dan - for like a second.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

^^^ Way to go Gina! I knew you had it in ya! I need *details* now!! ;)

Had a great time at Revaluation last night - great to see everyone!

'stina :D

i need to learn some of cookiegirls dance moves...if i can add hers and jroo's to my repetoir, i will be unstopable :eek::D

Krafty Kuts was amazing! I really enjoyed the set. I thought I saw Alex Whalen... ;) Wasn't nearly as crowded as usual, but I really prefer it that way too.

Who's wants to check out Busta :D at Gua Rapo then head down to Stereo tonight?

Originally posted by crank47

Hyper was amazing! I really enjoyed his set. I thought I saw Alex Whalen... ;) Wasn't nearly as crowded as usual, but I really prefer it that way too.

Who's wants to check out Busta :D at Gua Rapo then head down to Stereo tonight?

you guys left before Hyper came on.

i need to learn some of cookiegirls dance moves...if i can add hers and jroo's to my repetoir, i will be unstopable :eek::D

Somehow I think that's a dig -- but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Who wouldn't want to learn "the vulture"?!?

:pint: Friends don't let friends dance drunk!!

'stina :D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

by the way, i managed to get my hands on HYPER's latest cd (and signed as well :o). REALLY good cd, I think im going to be listening to this one for a while. If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

which one? did he put one out after his bedrock compilation?

Guest jroo

you've got to do a lot of acid to dance the way i do with my arms. i'll help you out though. i remember the first time i had a friend try and help me how to dance, it was so funny. I couldnt get any of the hand movements down at all. :) now, im ok. and i havent even really "partied" in a long time. i didnt have the honor of seeing cookie girl dance though. :(

yeah, cookiegirl's and tinybf's signature move "the vulture" might take some extra time to master, but eventually when i get it down to pat, i will consider it as the "ace under my sleeve" just to be used in *very* special ocassions

yeah, cookiegirl's and tinybf's signature move "the vulture" might take some extra time to master, but eventually when i get it down to pat, i will consider it as the "ace under my sleeve" just to be used in *very* special ocassions

LOL!!! I can't take credit for the vulture. That's all Cookiegirl's. :laugh: I'm pretty good at it though, she's a good teacher.

Don't forget the "lawnmower" and my personal favorite "the shopping cart"

:D

Manufacturer's Warning: the "dance" "move" hereafter known as the "vulture" is to be performed only under optimal conditions and with many hours of practice behind you. The "vulture" is not to be used at a college bar, frat party, family picnic, or workplace meeting. The manufacturer of the "vulture" assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while performing the "vulture".

Never combine the "vulture" with "happy fun ball" under penalty of death.

'stina :laugh: