Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spin Records ???

Originally posted by wakeup

we dont give a shit ur site has nothing special

Really? Must have been special enough for you to respond to this thread though.

Anyways, whether or not music is 'special' is a matter of opinion, which people will decide for themselves.

Keep up the mature, constructive thinking!

the reason i read it and responded is cause u post this site all the time on numerous messageboards....it doesnt belong in this section

Ohhhh... Ok... :rolleyes:

You still make no sense at all really, going out of your way to take the time and write a negative response to this post which was simply intended to get the word out about a decent little record store.

Heh - got a life?

I suppose that just saying "This post doesn't belong in this section, don't post it here" would have been too difficult to come up with, right?

:idea:

Keep being cool.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Ohhhh... Ok... :rolleyes:

You still make no sense at all really, going out of your way to take the time and write a negative response to this post which was simply intended to get the word out about a decent little record store.

Heh - got a life?

I suppose that just saying "This post doesn't belong in this section, don't post it here" would have been too difficult to come up with, right?

:idea:

Keep being cool.

:blown:

Wow, I looked at your profile to find out more about you Wakeup. It says you're a student. I'm curious to know exactly what you're learning, or have you been trying to tell everyone with what you've been posting.

I also read your title under your name, it says "Old Skool Legend".

If I'm not mistaken, you can't be oldschool if you're still in high school.

DOH!!!

:tongue:

PS: did you learn how to spell in "skool"?

;)

you really are dumb. you sound like a 60 yr old woman. i signed up on here in 98 dont know where the student thing came from......as for how old school i am i been out since the days of NASA and disco 2000. so you have no clue how old school i am

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Wow, I looked at your profile to find out more about you Wakeup. It says you're a student. I'm curious to know exactly what you're learning, or have you been trying to tell everyone with what you've been posting.

I also read your title under your name, it says "Old Skool Legend".

If I'm not mistaken, you can't be oldschool if you're still in high school.

DOH!!!

:tongue:

PS: did you learn how to spell in "skool"?

;)

gayrich.jpg

Originally posted by brickhouse

I don't have much to say about the stock, but realaudio samples would be kinda nice....

The clips are in a general mp3 format that will stream to any player, in cluding RealPlayer.

Review the 'help' section for more details.

you really are dumb. you sound like a 60 yr old woman. i signed up on here in 98 dont know where the student thing came from......as for how old school i am i been out since the days of NASA and disco 2000. so you have no clue how old school i am

Well, the student thing came from your profile, which only you could acces and edit, so then we could say the student thing came from you.

As for being around since who knows when... Larry G's been around since studio 54, but who cares, you're both still chumps!