Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When it comes to your friends...

Destiny

Depends on the situation....If one of my good girlfriends was lets say hit by her bf then I wouldnt hesitate to beat the living crap out of that kid.....Also I dont like it when I find out that someone is talking shit about my friends.......

um, er, i hope NYCchic24 reads this--my answer would be yes, lol, i would definitely do anything and take down anyone if she was hurt...but a certain scene comes to mind at waterworks, where i hunted down someone she was supposed to be dating who i had just met and got onto him about getting another girl's number...LOL :)

Im overprotective of them no matter what situation it is. Theres 5 friends that I'm especially watchful over because I've been best friends with them for so long. I would absolutely do anything for them. Some girl hurt one of my best frineds...she cheatd on him and was talkin about him... and i told her that if she hurt him again the way she did I would rip her face off...now im not a violent person but when it comes down to my friends if someone hurts them bad enough I get like that.

I don't condone violence or believe that it necessarily solves problems, but i would CERTAINLY offer my friends advice and let them know the deal if something isn't going right.

I believe in that saying "Friends Forever", and hope that they''d let me know what's up if shit's goin down ;)

I do just about anything for my close friends. But there is an upside to this. What happenes when they dont want your help and get pissed off at you when you let them know whats going on?

One of my best friends is in a relationship and the guy is a loser!!!! :mad: Treats her like shit and use to cheat on her all the time. When any of us tried to bring this matter up, she gets mad at us. Says we don't know the wonderful guy her is etc... (Even all of our guy friends think hes a dick!)

So how do you help with out being too helpful?

Originally posted by faith11878

I do just about anything for my close friends. But there is an upside to this. What happenes when they dont want your help and get pissed off at you when you let them know whats going on?

One of my best friends is in a relationship and the guy is a loser!!!! :mad: Treats her like shit and use to cheat on her all the time. When any of us tried to bring this matter up, she gets mad at us. Says we don't know the wonderful guy her is etc... (Even all of our guy friends think hes a dick!)

So how do you help with out being too helpful?

Just keep offering advice and your opinion to her, thats all you can do, because from personal experience, shes not going to dump him, until she realizes for hersel what an idiot he is.

Originally posted by destiny779

how overprotective are you ??

If theyre signifigant other hurt them either physically or emotionally would you tell off/hurt physically the person that had hurt your friend?

general rule of thumb is to mind my business... however if someone physically hurt one of my friends id then get involved... as for emotionally hurt or etc, i wont say anything to the other person because its really none of my business, and 8 out of 10 times your friend doesnt want you to and just makes things worse...

while it may not be may place to do so, i know that i'm the type of person to get involved if someone is hurting one of my best friends...

yeah, i'll admit, maybe i should mind my buisness, but it's just my personality to be over-protective with the people i love... if someone is hurting them, then to me, it becomes my problem... :worry2:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

um, er, i hope NYCchic24 reads this--my answer would be yes, lol, i would definitely do anything and take down anyone if she was hurt...but a certain scene comes to mind at waterworks, where i hunted down someone she was supposed to be dating who i had just met and got onto him about getting another girl's number...LOL :)

hahah joe and i still talk about that scene to this day.. ( to everyone else: i am actually good friends with the schmuck now)

yeah.. lol or how about the time i came back to boston to visit and i threatened your "no neck" bf --- "if you hurt her, i will come back and hurt you" he just laughed... i looked him dead serious in the eyes. i am not kidding. (note: this guy is at least two times the size of me!) :tongue:

lol this reminds me of our friend (jenny and i) michelle. our other friend lauren walked in on her bf in bed with another girl. so michelle calls up the now ex-bf and proceeds to yell at him, he ended up crying!

basically in our circle of friends, if any of our in trouble, we just call up michelle and she will go and bully people. its actually quite funny to see her rip into ppl and yell at them. (as long as its not you! ;) )

and to answer your question yes i am very protective of my friends...and sometimes i worry myself sick about them

or irene, or jamey, lol...they are much better at being mean to bad people, lol :) seriously, though, a tight group of friends is the only thing that got me through my time in boston, to the point that i even really liked being there and was sad to leave--i would give anything for my friends, and i think they would do the same for me...