Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come check out 1223 on friday nights!

spinsaikel

hey guys, if you're looking to do a bit pf prepartying, come check out 1223 on fridays. They are starting a new weekly there and the music is definitely workable! they started off with some great deep progressive tunes, then worked their way into some breaks, and finally some funky house to top off the night. Since I was scheduled to dance there with my peeps that night, I'm going to be doing it monthly now, so come check us out! Not only does that club have beautiful people, but they also like to get down. When we started dancing, girls were chucking away their stilettos and letting loose (oh my god the girls were hott!!). anyway, 1223 on fridays if you please.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hey guys, if you're looking to do a bit pf prepartying, come check out 1223 on fridays. They are starting a new weekly there and the music is definitely workable! they started off with some great deep progressive tunes, then worked their way into some breaks, and finally some funky house to top off the night. Since I was scheduled to dance there with my peeps that night, I'm going to be doing it monthly now, so come check us out! Not only does that club have beautiful people, but they also like to get down. When we started dancing, girls were chucking away their stilettos and letting loose (oh my god the girls were hott!!). anyway, 1223 on fridays if you please.

hey ass i called u today to see if u were gonna goto that party in gtown, but yeah you never called back, get a cell phone.

Originally posted by vicman

how was it sopha?

deep progressive in 1223?

Yeah, for the first part of the night. I'd say that the mixing was a bit off at times but, I had alotta fun anyways. Shady I think you should look into this, you'd definitely kick their ass. btw. the cover charge that night was quite cheap. $5!

Originally posted by dcsglow

trying to go and grind some young girls into grade a meat...hahahha:laugh:

You shouldnt be laughing. You're still in the playpen with em. the day that your dad removes all of the child proof barriers from the doorways of your house, is the day that I will let you have a sip of my soda.