Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event @ Nansen Park -- Staten Island?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommyconigz

I saw some flyers and a poster somewhere about some event in Staten Island at Nansen Park...said George Acosta was going to be there and a buncha other artists to raise money for something. Wondering if anyone else knows anything about it? :confused: -- Tom

there was a post by one of the promoters about it on the jersey board.

Not a promoter, but I'm friends with Larry and Paulina who are having the event. I've done some graphics for the event, so I know a lot of whats going on behind the scenes. I was at their New Years Eve party this past year and the music was sick! You would have sworn you were at Factory without the pots and pans.

Summer Music Fest 2002

August 10, Nansen Park in Staten Island

www.lftproductions.com

15+ djs... 12 hours... 3 arenas...

Tickets include all you can eat bbq, beer, soda and water.

George Acosta, Shawn Ink, Sheldon Romero, Exodus and another 10-12 djs... Serge DeVant, Troy StCharles, Sam Allen, Joey Martinez, dj Mas, Phil Surreal, Tunde and more!

A portion of the proceeds are being donated to the Uniformed Firefighters Scholarship Association on behalf of fallen firefighters JOHN TIERNEY & CHRISTOPHER MOZZILLO of Staten Island. This is legit, no scams here.

This is an outdoor venue, should be a very good time.