Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I had such a good weekend!

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

chilling at the beach, getting sunburned :(, napping in the rain, eating pizza :) and watching whacked movies...but, most of all, hanging out and just TALKING and catching up with my best friend--thanks, girl--so sad you had to go!! i had a blast--

*mwah* :D

thanks babe! i had a great time! after all the trouble it tkaes to "finally" get down there.. i swear that we are cursed

:(:laugh:

btw did it all fit?

I had the exact same weekend as yours down one of my best friends goin back home when we never see each other

I had an overall great weekend except for the sunburn:tongue:

Happy you had a great weekend, it sounded like you needed it

Originally posted by destiny779

I had the exact same weekend as yours down one of my best friends goin back home when we never see each other

I had an overall great weekend except for the sunburn:tongue:

Happy you had a great weekend, it sounded like you needed it

good for you :) and yes, i did :) it was a rough finals week and i needed some time with my best friend :)

sue: most of it--i am gonna try it on again in a bit--the plaid pants may be too big, lol...thanks soooooo much for bringing it all!!

Originally posted by magilicuti

seriously its crazy how you guys are so close living so far away from each other. i have friends i hardly see and they are just in jersey. true friendship is priceless

lemme tell you, it is not easy--LOL...NYCchic24 has plane trouble every time she comes to see me so she is only here like a day, lol...and when i moved to live with her, she had to change jobs and go to NYC with you crazy people--we definitely have a true friendship to last through it all, and it is something very rare, i guess---i am lucky to have her :)

lemme tell you, it is not easy--LOL...NYCchic24 has plane trouble every time she comes to see me so she is only here like a day, lol...and when i moved to live with her, she had to change jobs and go to NYC with you crazy people--we definitely have a true friendship to last through it all, and it is something very rare, i guess---i am lucky to have her :)

ugggggghhhhh.... that was the hardest thing i had to do was leave you in boston. (second being leaving florida/school to come back to massachusetts! :( )

whatever you do... dont ask jenny when she's moving up here ... PUH-LEASE. :blown:

and no i am so lucky to have you as a best friend! ;):kiss2:

oh yeah and death to USAIR! :mad:

Originally posted by nycchic24

ugggggghhhhh.... that was the hardest thing i had to do was leave you in boston. (second being leaving florida/school to come back to massachusetts! :( )

whatever you do... dont ask jenny when she's moving up here ... PUH-LEASE. :blown:

and no i am so lucky to have you as a best friend! ;):kiss2:

you know i will ALWAYS be here for you :) and nothing it seems will ever screw up our friendship and i like it that way :) love ya! and we are getting dan to hook us up with continental from now on, lol...