Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HomeGrown House Warming Techno Party @ Leopard Lounge

attachment.php?s=&postid=961557

HomeGrown - A Party for NYC DJ Talent

Tuesday, August 6th at Leopard Lounge

HOMEGROWN NYC HAS MOVED!! …to the Leopard Lounge. Our new home is the lower, first floor level of Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin and our first party in our new space is a night of techno, tech-house and electro. So come by and check out our new space and to support your local disk jockeys, it’s free and drinks are cheap.

**Special Guest Alert**

Agent Orange: Having performed with the likes of Misstress Barbara, Cristian Varela, Mike Dearborn, T-1000, and Angel Alanis (among others) and spinning since the age of 13, Agent Orange has acquired a very deep level of DJing ability. Applying Effects and a Repeater to his live sets, observers of his talent have said that he spins as well as any of today’s Techno greats. To compliment this long history of wax mastery, he has been producing seriously since 1997, is a member of the renown Satellite Records team, and is co-founder of the Gotham Grooves record label.

This weeks line up:

RoHa 8pm – 9pm (tech-house)

Omni 9pm – 10pm (electro)

Hide 10pm – 11pm (techno)

Agent Orange [gothamgrooves.com]11pm – 12am (techno)

Hechu [nyctechno.com] 12am – 1am (techno)

Lasix 1am – 2am (techno)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by ReginaP

Please do...I went to remote last tuesday and it was a FANTASTIC time...:D

will do mamma..and make sure you say hi next time you hit up timeless trance...(I work za door).;)

Originally posted by tilly

will do mamma..and make sure you say hi next time you hit up timeless trance...(I work za door).;)

my friend and I came late, so I didn't seeee you....he and I had a blast on the monitors though...ohhh what some people on the other end will ask you to do! ;)